StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions My New Studio!!

• My New Studio!!

Posted by TatianaSD on June 3, 2015 at 8:53 am

Hi Everyone!!

Well…I’m proud to announce that I officially I’m the proud owner of DolSue Pole Studio located in Jacksonville FL (Pecan Park) less than 5 minutes from the Jax Airport!! It’s currently a home based studio…2 poles but lots of space…I also have 2 rooms available if you are visiting Jax and need a place to stay and pole!!

Hopefully by the end of this year we should have a new location with more poles…but I still plan on keeping the original one at my house!!

I do want to know if any of you would permit me or would like your pictures or videos posted on my website and Instagram let me know!! I want to promote the beauty of pole fitness and how we all start from the bottom not being able to do a simple spin to eventually mastering tricks that we never thought we would be able to do!!

My studio is based on helping women feel confident about themselves, getting rid of that fear of wearing shorts or just a sports bra, making them realized how beautiful they are no matter what anyone says and letting them see by themselves that anything is possible if you really want it and you give it your best!! Not only will you lose weight but you will feel sexy again and confident, which that will allow you to achieve any other goals you had in mind!!!

Currently my website is being worked on, but my Instagram will be up and running by this afternoon!!!
    I will be posting my personal pictures of before and after!!

Gena replied 8 years, 11 months ago 9 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • Neesy118

June 4, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Congratulations! And blessings for a successful journey!

• TatianaSD

June 5, 2015 at 9:08 am

Thank you so much!! And if you are ever in Jax…stop by!! 🙂

• Stefana of Light

June 5, 2015 at 9:59 am

You and your studio are sending a beautiful message, very very awesome to hear other women loving and uplifting other women !!

• Veena

Administrator
    June 5, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Yay, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

• TatianaSD

June 5, 2015 at 7:50 pm

Thank you!!! And finally my website and Instagram are up and running!! I’m so excited….and I will keep everyone posted on what’s going on, I’ll post pics and videos and thank you Veena, your website has helped me so much, I thought that after 1 year of being of the pole I wasn’t going to be able to get into my tricks, but your lessons really helped me!!

• TatianaSD

June 5, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Sorry forgot to add website

http://www.dolsuepolestudio.com

Instagram: DS_Polestudio or NataliaDSPole

• Nina ODay

June 6, 2015 at 8:10 am

Congrats!!! When i eventually start posting vids and pics feel free to use them. I’m definitely starting from the bottom! I love the message your studio is sending ♡

• catmoves2718

June 6, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Congratulations on opening your studio! I really love the theme/message for your studio.

I know that you weren’t asking for advice, and please forgive me if I am over-stepping, but I saw something in your message that you might want to give some additional thought to. In the middle of your beautiful, positive, affirmative message to women, you say “not only will you lose weight…” I think your positive message might be enhanced if you replaced references to weight with messages about improved fitness or physical strength. As I’m sure you know, weight can be a sensitive issue for some women. Women are constantly bombarded with messages about the weight they should be and the ideal of thinness, and I think for some women, this is what leads to a lot of negative feelings about their body. I believe pole can help women feel more sexy and confident, even if they never lose an ounce. Also, not all women need, or want to lose weight. Finally, doing pole, even regularly is no gaurantee of weight loss. Some women will lose weight, others may gain weight (often from muscle), and others will stay about the same.

Best of luck to you with your new studio!

• TatianaSD

June 6, 2015 at 8:35 pm

Catmoves2718…thank you so much!! And you’re right, I won’t be able to change it here but I will make sure tomorrow morning my marketing assistant makes that change on our website!! I love to here everyone’s opinion and input…I’m very open minded and I want to succeed, so I listen to every ones advise 🙂 Once again thank you!!

• catmoves2718

June 7, 2015 at 3:00 pm

You’re welcome. I’m glad you found it helpful!

• joycewwerner1455321

June 7, 2015 at 5:21 pm

friendly people here, new to forums.. just making myself informed and so far i liked it here already
    good day!

• joycewwerner1455321

June 7, 2015 at 5:26 pm

wow liked me back soon? oh i should get my thighs ready for some pole dancing action ,right?

• joycewwerner1455321

June 7, 2015 at 5:29 pm

actually i really am a dancer looking for something new, intense dance styles like capoeira is my thing,, helps with my balance , i use to be so “ungraceful” before but now i think im quite composed.. now i wanna explore the sexy side of me too..

• mhudell2490

June 8, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Congratulations! Checked out your website. Really cool.

• Gena

June 9, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Congratulations! That is so awesome! Good luck.