StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Moving to Fredericksburg, VA & looking to get back into pole

• Moving to Fredericksburg, VA & looking to get back into pole

Posted by FreeTheSun on July 9, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Like the title says, I'm moving to Fredericksburg, Virginia in August and want to get back into pole, so I'm looking for studios now so I have no excuse to not hit the ground running…or pole spinning. I really just need to be forced to practice, so a studio that allows drop ins would be amazing, but I'm also interested in expanding my repertoire to include more floor, chair, maybe throw in some silks or lyra, anything really.

I've found http://www.polar-fit.com/ and it will be close to where I'll be living so if anyone has experience there, I'm all ears.

Or if there is a really fantastic studio somewhat nearby (Richmond, Alexandria, possibly even Charlottesville), I'd love to know about them too.

FreeTheSun replied 10 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • PlatinumATL

July 9, 2013 at 10:53 pm

you should check out Doll House fitness run by Von Brianna. She is in Manassas VA – if she is too far for regular classes, she seems to book touring pros often. I've met Von and have seen her videos. she is talented. I dont live in VA but am from there. I havent been to town since it opened.  There is also Diva Fit and Pole Pressure but not sure how close they are to you. They are Metro DC. I know there is a small studio in Harrisonburg or Charlottesville or both,but I do not know the names. My parents live in Stafford so I look forward to hearing if you find anything in the area. best of luck in your move and hope you find a good studio

• PlatinumATL

July 9, 2013 at 10:55 pm
  • PlatinumATL

July 9, 2013 at 10:58 pm

so I checked out that website of the place in Fredricksburg and it looks really nice. I hope you like it

• FreeTheSun

July 9, 2013 at 11:42 pm

Thanks Platinum! Manassas isn't too far. I'll definitely check it out.