StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Most random place to pole?

• Most random place to pole?

Posted by ShonaLancs on June 23, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Hey guys, my tutor has set a competition to win a free 1-2-1 lesson for the person that posts a pic of them poling in the most ‘random’ / ‘weird’ place.
    Any ideas???

ShonaLancs replied 11 years, 11 months ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • CapFeb

June 23, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Mall

• CapFeb

June 23, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Mall

• chemgoddess1

June 23, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Church

• Seven

June 23, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Post office 😉

• VeeRose

June 23, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Haha, Chem.. Church is a good one! I try to pole anywhere/everywhere that has a pole i can (almost) fit my hands around haha

• ShonaLancs

June 23, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Yeah so do I but I can’t think of anywhere that has some kind of pole?!! My fella and I thought scaffolding? Xx

• chemgoddess1

June 23, 2012 at 4:00 pm

There are a ton of pics from people in NY and Vegas on scaffolding.  One cool one I was was on the wires of a suspension bridge.  I have a pic of me on a whale watching tour, on a vine while hiking, on a tree while zip lining.  There is a pic of someone doing a superman on her husband at Pole Con and I think JungleCat has a pic of Jessalyn doing chopstix on him (she is wrapped around his torso).  I also have pics of me on a rope swing while we were canoeing.  I have seen people on railings for stair cases, lamp posts, street signs, trees, parking meters, tiki bar posts….the list goes on forever.  Itac has done a street pole competition the last 2 years.  Go to their facebook site and check out the pics.  I think one of the winning entries was someone in the military poling on a military vehicle.

• ShonaLancs

June 24, 2012 at 6:37 am

Blooming heck.the list is endless.. I just need to use my imagination. The other thing is being somewhere random whilst being in appropriate clothing for grip!