StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Love Yourself EVENT

• Veena

Administrator
    February 16, 2022 at 5:15 pm

The winners are:

Mycrazycalilife1791 You get a 90 minute private session on Discord!

Eeveevi You won a 30 minute private session on Discord!

Please message me on Discord to schedule your session. Must be claimed before the end of February 2022

Thank you to everyone who followed along. BIG thank you to the few who put themselves out there and shared their experience with others. I hope you found something in this event that was helpful.

• Eeveevi

February 16, 2022 at 11:01 pm

The events were so fun and I learned a lot! So happy I got to be a part of this, thank you

• Veena

Administrator
    April 5, 2022 at 7:51 pm

Anyone interested in an April “pits” challenge? It would be all about moves using arm, knee, and elbow pits.

• polertamikia8851

April 6, 2022 at 2:37 am

Not sure if I could do a challenge but it would definately keep me motivated to try the moves….and keep me consistent to checking in daily!

• polertamikia8851

April 7, 2022 at 1:02 am

Someone else must be interested in this besides me!!! Veena I wonder if no one is replying as its under an old thread? Maybe try starting under a new discussion…
    Although I find the page has been a bit quiet lately…

• Veena

Administrator
    April 7, 2022 at 1:04 am

I decided to just share videos, no prizes or anything. 🤷

• lisaemmerson403135

April 7, 2022 at 1:39 am

Video’s are good. I’m still unable to exercise after surgery but love watching other people’s videos

• xlumintionx

April 7, 2022 at 1:40 pm

I would practice my pit grips if you released the videos 🙂 Especially my elbow pit, it really needs improvement. I must be doing it wrong, it huuuuuurts

• Veena

Administrator
    April 7, 2022 at 5:48 pm

Ok, I’ll make a new discussion and I’ll be sharing the videos here in this section of the lessons (they’re all free) https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/Challenges_and_Events

• Veena

Administrator
    April 7, 2022 at 6:48 pm
Page 4 of 4