StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions LLHFDS will be CLOSING its doors!

• LLHFDS will be CLOSING its doors!

Posted by mariebee on October 2, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Yes, you read that correctly…L.L.H Fitness and Dance Studio will be closing its doors.

To say the least, this journey has been filled with MANY ups and downs, twists and turns, and everything in between. I don’t regret any minute of it as this whole experience has molded me into the person I am today.

Why you ask…

As you know (or maybe just finding out), I began a new journey in January to work on receiving my Holistic Health Practitioner certificate with my primary focus on massage and yoga as a healing modality. While going through this program and being away from the studio to go to school, I have had to re-evaluate my priorities, and really think about what I want to do.

My decision to close the studio was the HARDEST decision I have ever had to make in my entire life. This is MY baby…I built it from the ground up!! I can’t even begin to tell you about the whirlwind of emotions that I experienced to come to this decision. Ultimately, I decided to follow my heart’s desire.

As with anything else…All things must come to an end. For me and the studio, that time has come. I’m stepping down as a studio owner to take a step forward in my path as a holistic health practitioner.

Sooo…if you need a massage or want to take a restorative or yin yoga class in the future…contact me!! I will definitely still be around, just in a different setting!! 🙂

Please stay tuned…more details of our closing will be shared soon. We will eventually be phasing out and selling our inventory, all of it!

Til next time…May your day be filled with love, light, and happiness!!

Sara

For details on available inventory you can follow our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/llhfds Or contact the studio at Info@llhfds.com
    You can also leave a message or text (858) 461-9993

mariebee replied 8 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.