StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Karol Helms is coming to Stoney Creek!

• Karol Helms is coming to Stoney Creek!

Posted by pheonyx on May 27, 2010 at 4:48 pm

It’s a pole jam of sorts so……

The grand opening of my new studio is set for June 18 and USPDF Miss Sexy 2010 herself has agreed to come and do some workshops at my studio the following week!

We will be running 3 or 4 workshops on Saturday June 26!

The workshops that she’s offering are as follows:
    Sexy Pole – 1.5 hrs – $55.00 – Anyone is welcome to sign up for this super sexy class. New to pole? Learn to be a sexy diva, and move like one! A sexy pole routine incorporating very few spins, but mostly sexy transitions and floorwork will be taught.

Strictly Spins – 1.5 hrs – $65.00 – Anyone who is just beginning to work on spins can sign up for this class. Learn a fun routine FULL of spins, struts, twirls, and transitions. There will also be a couple of basic beginner climbs taught throughout the routine.

Head Over Heels – 1.5 hrs – $70.00 – Anyone who is already inverting is welcome to sign up for this class. Learn to perfect your inverting skills as you learn to execute inverted moves safely and correctly. No routine will be taught, this class will concentrate on tricks only, so bring your heels and determination and master those new moves!!

Pro Pole – 1.5 hrs – $80.00 – Anyone who is already executing inverted moves is welcome to sign up for this class. This class once again is strictly about the tricks!! You will be learning advanced moves, including drops and falls depending on your skill level. We will concentrate on perfecting your technique and learning correct hand grips for various moves.
    Privates: 100/hr 1on1 or 150/hr 2on1

Please let me know what workshops you’d be interested in attending and we’ll schedule the workshops accordingly.

All workshops must be paid for in advance and no refunds will be issued.

For directions and more information on our studio please visit our website at http://www.zacadacircus.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks and I hope to see you all there!

Shanyn A.K.A. Pheonyx

pheonyx replied 14 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • pheonyx

May 31, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Here’s the schedule for Karol’s workshops on Saturday June 26:

10:00-10:40 Meet and Greet

11:00-12:30 Sexy Pole ($55.00)

12:30 – 2:00 Head Over Heels ($70.00)

2:00 – 3:00 (take a lunch break)

4:00 – 5:30 Pro Pole ($80.00)

6:00 – 7 or 8 Private Lesson(s)

Please call 905.643.0013 to make payment over the phone with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Debit to reserve your spot.

No refunds.

Visit http://www.zacadacircus.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for directions to our studio, we’re in the Hamilton area….

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

Shanyn