StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Jumping up and down with excitement!!

• Jumping up and down with excitement!!

Posted by chemgoddess1 on February 16, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I just found out there there is a circus arts studio about 45 minutes from me!! They are teaching stilts, juggling, aerial silks and pole. Both the silks and pole instructor are male so it may be interesting. Now I really cannot wait until spring is here (they happen to be smack dab in the middle of the snow belt).

If anyone is interested this is their facebook page Jasmine Dragons.

Looks like a family that has been involved in the circus in some way that has settled in Ohio. ‘Cuz, believe me, Chardon Ohio is NOT the place I would expect something like this to exist in.

chemgoddess1 replied 14 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • polergirl

February 16, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Ohmygosh, that is beyond exciting! I have been looking for a studio around here that does silks work and haven’t had any luck yet. I’m sure there is one, I just haven’t found it.

What classes do you want to take with them? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_compress.gif

• verucablue

February 16, 2010 at 4:03 pm
  • SissyBuns

February 16, 2010 at 4:12 pm

How exciting!

I wonder what type of pole you’ll learn from a male circus poler. I bet he’s got some super amazing tricks!

• chemgoddess1

February 16, 2010 at 4:53 pm

I want to try silks. I am not sure about the type of pole they have or teach but I am in the process of finding out!! I have always wanted to see what a Chinese pole is like but I am not sure if theirs is or not.

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now