September 25, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Some of these are veneers some of them are polestars so might be repeats:

polefitmom,
    kira_ong,
    maglabb,
    titojane,
    biapoledance
    marioncrampe,
    dirdybirdy used to be one of my faves but it seems like she stopped posting pole stuff, findingyourfreestyle (this ones a must!)
    Iamsasjafierce
    Contemporarypole
    Maggie_falling

And if you happen to branch out and look at hooping stuff murrkat_flow is amazingggg 💫💫

• brigittec016017

September 27, 2014 at 3:37 am

Hey I love Instagram for my daily pole inspo I’ve just started posting more pole related stuff and will continue to do so but I also have a love for fashion and my children and healthy eating so random stuff is on there too! Some good ones I’ve started following is @sassybeertje and I’ve fallen in love with watching @poleleoaz and @polefitmom oh and another really good one is @29megansmith she’s really good and I think she has a YouTube channel xxx
    Oh and mines @brigittecurtiss101

• Danniacc47

September 29, 2014 at 9:27 am

Hi, I’m on instagram and I often post pole related stuff. I love to watch you guys on instagram as well. It is such an inspiration to me. I’m not advanced at all but I like to post my progress, my nickname in @danniacc47

• Runemist34

September 29, 2014 at 12:14 pm

So, I’m also possibly getting on this Instagram thing. I’ve tried not to for a while… but, well, I’m on twitter now, why not instagram too?
    Not sure how much I’ll post or how much of it will be pole-related.
    Mostly, there’s a really cool October challenge from one of my favourite blogs that I think I’d like to be involved in. She actually does a lot on there, so I keep thinking I’d like to try it.
    I also think maybe it’ll make my twittering a little more interesting, because I’ll have stuff to post about! I’ll let you guys know what my name is (though, most likely, it’ll be the same one I have here).

• SeienDesuYo

October 1, 2014 at 10:00 am

@Juicy Dior, I don’t really follow specific people to be honest. Instead what I do is run a tag search for whatever it is I want to practice that day. For instance, if I’m wanting to practice the splits, I’ll search for #splits #splitpractice #flexibility. You get the gist. I’ll be looking into some of the polers suggested here though! Let me know if you find anyone worth following.

• Bendy Bella

October 1, 2014 at 10:48 am

@Seien thanks for responding; I’ll usually search via tags too and have found some gems like @contemporarypole (lots of dance and fluidity inspiration) and @innerdivafitness who has lots of pole dance memes I plan to repost the moment I get better at poling lol

• luvlee

January 14, 2015 at 11:10 am

I just decided that I needed to join Instagram. I am luvleedrops on there. I opened mine strictly for pole people. Please find me, if you like. 🙂

• iheartpole

January 14, 2015 at 11:54 am

I am @maravillapole I post my pole progress on this account and my non pole account is @berryranch (lots of nature/ cat/ dog shots on that one);)

Page 2 of 2