StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Inspirational pole dancers.

• Inspirational pole dancers.

Posted by CreativityBySteffie on January 22, 2012 at 12:59 pm

I dont know if there has been a thread like this before, I could not find one put I do apolygize if I am repeating.

Wich poledancers inspires you? Lately I have found quite a few that I admire (and envy).

Not in any order:

Felix Cane

Veena

Oona

Alethea

Tara Karina.

Madfelice replied 12 years, 4 months ago 12 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • heathalynne

January 22, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Jenyne Butterfly (fluidity, beauty, & strength), Natasha Wang (dance & chinese pole), Oona Kivela (uniqueness & strength), Michelle Stanek (artistic dance & creativeness), Allegra (beauty & strength)

Edouard Doye (fluidity & incredible dance), Derick Pierson (real life peter pan & artistic dance), David Owen (uniqueness & strength)

• DragonPhoenix

January 22, 2012 at 5:23 pm

I would have to put Justice Hailey at the top of my list. She's 7 years old and a master of the pole! Here's her Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Justice-Hailey/252720064764239?sk=info

And the following aren't in any order https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif

Tiffany Hayden

Lola Poledancer

Jenyne Butterfly

Karol Helms

Alethea Austin

Veena

Leigh Ann Reilly

Zoraya Judd

• jade s

January 22, 2012 at 9:33 pm

I can honestly say that although I love to watch Felix, Jenyne, Alethea, Natasha, Mina, etc…, I have truly been most inspired by the women on this site.

Hookedonpole, Lyme Lyte, Tarah, Islandgirl, Mariyabi, Chemgoddess…Lororashel, Polecat88, panakeke, sexygrl, baaaybgyrl, and so many more. I dream of being amazing dancers,Veena,Polegrrrrl,Charley, Amy, Kalli, Picklepie, Scarletthoney…

There are so many dancers on this site that inspire me in different ways, and many more I haven’t even seen yet. Whether age, size, physical, emotional or personal adversities…they keep going… YOU are all my inspiration. You all encourage, support and

• jade s

January 22, 2012 at 9:36 pm

(oops, slippery fingers…). Anyway, I just want to thank all of you for feeding my pole addiction and for all of your sharing that makes me want to keep dancing. I

• CreativityBySteffie

January 23, 2012 at 4:58 am

I think Jenyne Butterfly is absolutely beautiful both as person and as a poledancer, but for some reason, I dont get that great feeling when I watch video of her.

Like with Veena or Felix. Everytime there is a new video, I can barely watch them to the end, because I get so inspired that I have to dance myself. 🙂

• Lyme Lyte

January 23, 2012 at 6:33 am

Awe jade s, that was a wonderful thing to say. I was tbhinking the same thing, it is many of the veeners who inspire me as well, u included. I dont know any big names except veena and she rocks too!

• Charley

January 23, 2012 at 11:31 am

Thank you Jade S.  – I don't feel like my name belongs in that list at all – so thank you!!!!

I really am inspired by:

Amber Fluer Richard

Marlo Fisken

Stephen Retchless

Karol Helms

Pantera

Oona – for her unique combinations for sure

Natasha Wang – for her storytelling 

Jenyne Butterfly – my new obsession

Alethea – especially when she makes every trick sexy and liquid

Amy Kim

Michelle Mynx

Kira Lamb – omg!  LOVE her choreography!!!

• PowerTwirl

January 23, 2012 at 11:53 am

Nadia Sharif, Mina Mortezaie, Marlo Fisken, Kyra Johanessen ~ all for creativity and that special something that no one else has that's solely theirs.

• FeeDen

January 23, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Karol Helms, Felix, Tiffany Hayden and I also love the way AnneMarie Davies dances, so strong and sexy. 

• Kira

January 23, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Some great lists off you guys, some dancers I've not heard of but going to youtube them now!! My  personal favourites are

Lolo/Laurence Hilsum

Bobbi

Dirdy Birdy

Marlo Fisken

Suzie Q

Natasha Wang 

• azblanco

January 23, 2012 at 5:51 pm

I love Anastasia! She has to be one of my favorites of all! I like Pantera Blacksmith too!

• aliceBheartless

January 23, 2012 at 6:02 pm

I agree with pretty much everything that has been listed above, and want to add… Michula Nunez.   I could watch her dance all day! 🙂 

• Madfelice

January 23, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Jamilla deville, she dances so beautifully and with such dignity and Lou landers because she just exudes love if pole from her very pores and is amazing to boot.