StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions If you don’t have our lessons why?

• Lina Spiralyne

August 16, 2014 at 5:25 am

The reason why I don’t have them is that I already have trouble finding time for everything I want/need to do during the week. If I had gotten the lessons I would find myself with hundreds of vids which would be tempting to watch. And that would simply make things even more complicated than they are now, time-wise.

I don’t doubt the lessons are good (I have watched a few when there was a free video day) and I don’t think your prices are high.

• ORGANIC ANGEL

August 16, 2014 at 9:24 am

I used to and loved them. I leveled out knowing just about all of the moves….now I see that there are new routines etc but I can spend any money on me right now. I take care of my family and am the only one paying the bills. I know the price is low but I can’t even spend 20 on pole shorts etc. everything has to go to bills. I got behind from an accident earlier this year and for me it’s just budgeting because times are very tough…but shouldn’t be for long.

• HilaryKate aka LolaSlaytor

August 16, 2014 at 6:55 pm

I had tried the lessons for a while back when I first joined SV, and I didn’t stop because I have an issue with your pricing or anything like that. It was more about cutting out any unnecessary costs in my own budget. I don’t actually tend to work on a whole lot from home. And when I do, it’s in random clusters – I could practice at home for a few days one week and then not again for several weeks. I prefer to use my friend’s studio when I’m able just because the space is nicer and I can give myself the freedom to experiment more with movement.
    If I had more space at home and consistently trained new things at home, the SV lessons would probably be something I’d consider getting again (although I’d have to peek because I seem to remember feeling as though I knew how to do a lot of the tricks and combos, which is what I tend to look at when I check out recorded lessons). I think the content on this site is awesome!

• Rylonn

August 16, 2014 at 8:20 pm

I want so badly to want to buy the lessons, but at my level (intermediate-advanced) there arent enough advanced moves left for me to learn from the lessons to warrant 99 dollars. More advanced moves, like Janeiro, and even move combos and transitions (between intermediate and advanced moves), and I would subscribe in a heartbeat

• Rachel Osborne

August 16, 2014 at 8:57 pm

There are LOADS of intermediate advanced combos and ideas hiding in the ‘routines and combos’ section – I only found them yesterday because I thought that was a section just for work outs! If you keep scrolling there’s all sorts of stuff (thanks Veena for telling me about it when I was moaning that I always end up free styling the same stuff)

• Zureili

August 16, 2014 at 9:51 pm

I’ve had nothing but issues with PayPal as well. I tried to create an account with PayPal for them to tell me I already have an account, which I don’t with my email address. Afterwards I got an email from PayPal stating how they had a security breach and I needed to change my password in order to not have my credit-card information stolen and compromised. As far as I know I did not have any card information stored with them.

So in short I would be extremely satisfied with any payment method not connected to paypal. I’ve lost count how many times lessons were on sale for $79/year and I couldn’t get PayPal to work for me 🙁

• kasanya

August 17, 2014 at 2:17 am

I’ve purchased your 1 year subscription at least 2 or 3 times over the years, because Veena’s lessons are by far the best I’ve come across for learning all of the tricks I consider foundational at the beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. I’ve allowed my subscription to lapse though because new content is so slow to be added.

• ferrous

August 17, 2014 at 5:14 am

I have bought the year-long subscription, and love it. And the regular specials are great. I think it’s a great price, and I’m very glad that my budget is now at a point where I can afford it.

My only suggestion is that I think the three day trial is a little short. With family and work commitments, I found that the three days were gone before I really had a chance to explore a lot. I had the impression already that Veena’s lessons were totally worth it, but I can see that plenty might need more convincing, and I think maybe a week long trial would give people a proper chance to explore the site and to fit that exploring around family and work.

• miekel1992

August 17, 2014 at 11:16 am

For me it is because right now I don’t have my own pole plus that I don’t have internet in the house where I live monday to friday. But I am working on both:) I really like the discussions and videos so I check the website almost dailY (at my parents house or at school:) )

• Bleskouka

August 17, 2014 at 12:59 pm

I received your special offer but now I am out of my budget because I am preparing and planning my wedding. I’ll hope that I will have a chance to use your special offer after 3 months from now. May be for example for me is better to pay something from month to month because my salary is to small and I must plannig my expenses. I think this web page is fine and also the price is very nice because in my country the price of 1 h lesson is 15 – 12 € (with teacher) or 4 – 7 € (with out teacher). The price of course there is around 80 € for 8 h. And pay to someone 80 € for course in one month is for me too much because that is more expensive for me. But when I will pay from month to month around 5 – 10 € it will be better for my budget. Sorry for my English.

• s3r3nkk3

August 17, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Hi there I have a subscription and I will definitely renew it once the first year expires because I love this site. Veena and you are just great people.
    Having said that, I would love it if there was a chance for subscribers to be able to download video lessons to watch offline. I would be happy to pay an extra for that! Will you ever consider this option? Thank you!

• Webmaster

Administrator
    August 17, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Bleskouka – There is a monthly option if you can’t afford the whole $79 up front but still want them. https://www.studioveena.com/accounts

• k8milly

August 17, 2014 at 3:33 pm

I would love the lessons and think they are fabulous value, but I won’t sign up because I wouldn’t use them as i think they should be used as I don’t have a pole at home. I didn’t get chance to take advantage of the 3 day trial with work and young kids it was too short a time for me to use it. So if I had a pole at home to use the lessons properly and maybe a longer trial period my life would be happier lol!

• Zureili

August 17, 2014 at 3:40 pm

You have to remember that there are other lessons on top of the pole lessons. Don’t forget about the strength and conditioning, flexibility, transitions, floorwork, lapdances, floorwork, warmups… and when you are able to afford a pole there are beginner, intermediate and advanced moves to learn as well as the various routines Veena as put together for us. Ooh and the 30 day challenge I almost forgot about too

• Zureili

August 17, 2014 at 3:40 pm

And hooping too.

Page 2 of 13