• Rachel Osborne

April 4, 2017 at 3:57 pm

I’d love a lesson on aerial flares/fan kicks 😊

• Rachel Osborne

April 4, 2017 at 3:58 pm

I mean aerial flares on spin.

• travelerunderstars4916

April 4, 2017 at 9:18 pm

Not dance related but I have so much trouble filming myself and figuring out how to post video and edit ECT. Have you ever thought about posting tips on videoing yourself?? I have had a pole insta for 6 months and there’s still nothing on it!

• Veena

Administrator
    April 4, 2017 at 10:05 pm

I have had some other requests for that kind of tutorial. I could do tips for filming but posting can be complex because there are so many options and devices. I’m honestly terrible with tech and always have webmaster or my sons help me there. lol Filming tips I could do tho!

• Iben Fahlen

April 6, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Veena, do you do yoga? I’d love to have a 30 minute yoga routine or something like that. It doesn’t have to be advanced at all, but I think that it could be a nice flowy alternative to the stretching I usually do.

• velvetvixen

April 6, 2017 at 11:38 pm

“I have thought about making a video to post the the lessons so people understand the the twisted grip isn’t the only option for handspring and such. Also touch on why it may be harmful for some dancers and how to train for this grip.” I would like to know this info, I am big on safety.

• grayeyes

April 8, 2017 at 3:12 am

Tumbles 🙂

• LatinPoler

April 8, 2017 at 2:44 pm

Low flow combos and transitions, including floor work. Routines. Combos in general 😍

• 33barbwire

April 8, 2017 at 4:46 pm

“Low flow combos and transitions, including floor work.”

YES PLEASE! I’ve got a small space with an x-stage setup, and it’s tough to get much floorwork practice in without taking the whole thing down. Low flow/basework is a good compromise because it’s *sort of on the floor* but I don’t have to completely dismantle my pole to get the space for it. Bookmarking videos on instagram only gets me so far if I barely understand the beautiful witchcraft they’re doing. 😉

Thanks so much for taking this discussion into consideration!

• SweetLavender

April 9, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Sexy floor work & low flow combos/routines.

• PoleAdventures

April 10, 2017 at 11:07 am

Wuhu I like how my post exploded 😊😊 💙💙

• PoleAdventures

April 26, 2017 at 1:26 pm

A handspring program would be nice 🙂

• SToast

April 30, 2017 at 4:11 pm

I too would love to do some drops.

Page 2 of 2