StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I have NO waist… Anything I can do about it?

• tinyflyer

March 27, 2011 at 2:30 pm

I have the same issue! no waist and no hips……but on the upside, Though I am kind of shaped like a boy, I kind of love the way that it gives me a booty 🙂 And on the upside, I haven't really changed jean sizes since high school. Sometimes it's hard because the ones blessed with hips can really emphasize movements and clothes just fit better on them, but I have learned that no matter what size we are we can do anything, and feel beautiful………..The one thing I did learn is that working the obliques and the transverse abdominals will actually give a little bit more of a cut in hour glass figure.  I was recommend by one of my sister Veeners the ab ripper p90x, and I have to say, I have noted a difference in my shape………

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 27, 2011 at 3:04 pm

@Chemgoddess – The issue has been fixed, please feel free to email me when you notice problems pop-up. 

• chemgoddess1

March 27, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Thanks Webbie…I usually do but I got called away from the 'puter right after that post.

• pink bubbles

March 29, 2011 at 2:31 am

Hi guys!

Veena…. I didn't mean it like that, I know even some of the most beautiful girls have issues with their appearence at some point. I was just complimenting you, clumsily I guess… sorry..

Tinyflyer, I think I'm built like a boy too…

Chem, thanks for the photo album!! It's funny to see that most pole dancers do have a certain type of body.

You know, I just think I'm a little jealous of my pole buddy, she's this gorgeous feminine girl wich beautiful lines and I just feel like a weird little boy looking girl who has to work twice as hard to get anything done compared to her.

I need to get over it, I know, I'm just really sensitive right now and anything at all just puts me down.

Thank you for your answers girls! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

• minicoopergrl

March 29, 2011 at 9:51 am

Pink, I know how you feel.  I just had my moment of self esteem issues the other day.

Im probably the most comfortable bbw you will ever meet in life.  Im happy in my size but I still have my moments where I wish I was a size 2.  Ive been the same size for about 2yrs and while im happy there, I would like to be smaller.

The other day at work we hired a new helper for service.  Shes very pretty and cute.  Shes young and has 2 kids.  I was taken back b/c Im not much older than her and my body did not snap back like that after having 2 kids.  Knowing she would be a girl all the guys at work would be looking at, I got discouraged.  Every issue about my body from the past 26yrs (which is alot of issues – the joys of being a bigger gal your whole life) came back and flooding at once.  I wanted to be her, I wanted to be the girl that made guys turn heads b/c of my looks not b/c im either getting mad at one of my kids or that im pumping gas in my pole shorts.  I was depressed after that moment. I didnt want to get out bed, I didnt want to get dressed, I was sad.  OMG I was crying over the fact someone was much prettier than I am! 

Its been a few days and im over it.  From my story take from just to learn body acceptance and if you work on it you can have it.  There are things you can do to make the appearance you have it. 

Page 2 of 2