StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions How the heck did I get this!?

• How the heck did I get this!?

Posted by Foxy_Rei on April 5, 2009 at 1:58 am

So yeah, I had a really rough day at work today, was sleep deprived, had to help my mom get sound effects for a skit they’re doing for Easter (long story there…), then come home to get my daughter in the bathtub and bed. My day ran from 5:00 AM up until 8:30 PM with no rest. But for some reason I found myself torn between poling and going to bed early – poling won.

I put on a slower song that I really want to do a good dance to and got out the camera just in case I did something good. Well, lo and behold I did. I went up into a pole sit and intended just to lean backwards holding on with one hand. I guess I was caught up in the music or something and I found myself hanging in the CROSS KNEE RELEASE even though I really have never even tried the move! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_bounce.gif I had attempted it like twice but never even took one hand off the pole because the shift in weight alone hurt my thighs, so it looked more like a demented pole sit; so they don’t really count. I very un-gracefully managed to slide down and tried it again, and got it, but ran over to the camera to see it on video and to my dismay the camera was off; I apparently hit the record button twice without realizing it which stops the recording and the camera shut itself off after a minute or 2.

But no worries, I turned it back on and was able to do it again. I tried it a fourth time but the pole burn got to me. I thought about posting it but it’s only like 15 seconds… I probably won’t be able to do it for a couple days because that’s the curse with new moves for me, but now at least I know I can do it and won’t be afraid to try.

I was going to add something else but I can’t remember what it was… oh well, I’ll come back and edit if I remember.

DeaconJungleCatPoles replied 15 years, 3 months ago 9 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies