StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Hi from Sydney Australia

• Hi from Sydney Australia

Posted by dearpigeon on May 27, 2010 at 2:29 pm

Hi I’m Sarah from Sydney. I go to Bobbi’s in the city and just started Inter 3. Any other Bobbi’s girls on here?!
    Great to see such an active pole community! Can’t wait to get to know you all and share tips and tricks!
    I’ve been learning for about 10 months an am obsessed! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hazi411 replied 11 years ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    May 28, 2010 at 3:53 am
  • dearpigeon

May 28, 2010 at 4:59 am
  • allegra

May 28, 2010 at 7:09 am

I’m on here every now and again babe. SV is a great site!

X

Allegra
    Miss Pole Dance Australia 2010
    http://www.allegrapoledancer.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

• dearpigeon

May 28, 2010 at 8:33 am

Awesome! I saw you win MPDA last year!! You were brilliant!

• junkie

July 15, 2013 at 11:31 am

HI! I'm from the Bobbi's in Malaysia! 😀 I've just enrolled in Inter 1, though…

• Juicy J

July 16, 2013 at 12:04 am

Hi DearPigeon,

I used to take classes at Bobbi's Sydney in the City (Elizabeth St Studio) about 2 years ago? I got up to Int 3 as well and then went back to my original studio as I'm still not strong enough to do the Aerial Spinning V.

I wish you all the best of luck with your pole journey!

Bobbi's is a good studio although definitely not tricks-oriented, more dance-oriented.

Let me know if you ever want to meet up for a pole jam.

XO

• Hazi411

July 23, 2013 at 10:42 pm

I’m a student at Bobbi’s in Perth 🙂 have been there for two and a bit years. Started out at another studio, but then moved to Bobbi’s because the lesson times were more convenient. Addicted to pole – best thing I!ve ever done, though I don’t think my bank manager would agree 🙂

• Hazi411

July 23, 2013 at 10:45 pm

I’m currently doing Int 2 (again!) having moved down from Int 3 to improve on a few things – and try to master upside down V up the pole! I’m one of the older pokers on here (I am 57)

• Hazi411

July 26, 2013 at 1:38 am

That should read “polers” of course – darned auto correct 😉