StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Hi from Moody AFB Georgia

• Hi from Moody AFB Georgia

Posted by asterl24 on September 14, 2009 at 7:07 pm

Hello all,

My name is Alina, I just moved from Nellis air force base in Las Vegas to Moody AFB in the small town of
    Valdosta Georgia. Talk about culture shock! So I am a mother of 3: Aubrey who is 4 and twin boys Isaiah and Elijah who are 2 soon to be 3 in october. I was prior military woot woot. I was a weapons loader for the F/A-22 Raptor, I got out of the airforce 2 weeks before i had my daughter but my hubby is still in the air force. I have absolutely fallen in love with pole dancing. When i first thought about ordering my xpole i thought well this might help me get in shape and it will be just for me. When my pole was on its way i really started watching videos and it got me super excited (props to Veena, i love you) and when my pole got here i was stoked. Ive been pole dancing for 3 weeks now and its more than just getting in shape thats just a plus lol i love how it makes me feel and how i feel doing it. So that was my intro, i look forward to progressing and i love watching all you guys progress and maybe ill be brave enough one day to post a video….. maybe oh and any tips on how to invert would be awesome!

Trena replied 14 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies