StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Hi All!

• Hi All!

Posted by Elyse Hauke on September 15, 2009 at 10:39 pm

I really only found out about pole dancing a few weeks ago and have been obsessed with it ever since. I don’t have a pole yet but I have already found myself reeling through my ipod for songs that I want to choreograph routines to. I have been a swimmer most of my life and work as a swimming instructor so to get back into shape, I needed something fun and most importantly land based. When I saw pole dancing I knew instantly that I wanted to buy a pole and get started.

I am really thankful to veenastudio.com as I don’t really have an option to take studio classes. There are only two schools and both are over an hour away. So having the online option is so stellar! I have already learned a lot and have had a great time watching other user’s videos just in the few days that I have lurked around on the site. I can’t wait to get a pole and start shakin’ a tail feather like the rest of you dolls!

Times are tough and college is expensive so if anyone out there has a rotating pole in good condition for sale at a reasonable price, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone on the site, I look foward to being a part of the veenastudio.com community.

Cheers,

Elyse

yogabeachbabe replied 14 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Caramel_Dlite

September 16, 2009 at 4:27 am

Hehe you mentioned veenastudio.com twice in your introduction. It’s actually StudioVeena.com, but I’m glad you’ve still managed to find your way here https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif Welcome to Studio Veena! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_sunny.gif

Hopefully you’ve checked out the ‘Items for sale or trade’ section of this forum. I think there’s a user who here who goes by the name Jeng who is selling a pole. And I think there’s another user called REDKE72 who is helping to sell a pole. If you’re still having trouble finding a good used pole, you can always get a new pole from this website, the shipping is free.

• Elyse Hauke

September 16, 2009 at 5:29 am

I did see the sale section and will definitely keep my eye out otherwise I was planning to buy a new x pole from the site. Gotta love free shipping! Thanks for pointing out my typos, I was trying to multitask and wasn’t paying attention. oops!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

• yogabeachbabe

September 16, 2009 at 2:28 pm

Welcome to the family. You’ll love it here–everyone is really great, no bad apples in the bunch! Awesome that you’re a swimmer, you must have great upper body strength. I look forward to getting to know you more!