• Posted by Neke on January 30, 2009 at 1:52 am

Hey guys!

My name is Monique – Neke or Neek for short. I’ve been dancing at a club for a few years, and I really enjoy it. I Loved learning new tricks when I first started, but then after I knew enough to get by I avoided the excess bruises for a little while https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif Then last year when I got into the mood to go on a practicing spree I messed up the tendons in my wrist from doing too many assignments at university, which put me out of action for the better part of a year. This left me itching to try new things, but with only one good hand! Now I’m finally healed and am really keen to learn some new moves and work on my technique. I’m self taught, and after browsing through youtube and various sites I’ve discovered that I can do a few of the harder moves (although none of the really advanced ones!), but have never learned the ones that are supposed to be simple! This site is really great – it’s nice to meet other awesome gals who are interested in pole dancing, and I really appreciate all the helpful tips and such!

boomloulou replied 15 years, 6 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies