StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Hello from Northern Virginia!!!

• Elyse Hauke

January 28, 2010 at 11:27 pm

hey there!!! Welcome to the site. I live in VA as well and I am always down to meet new pole buddies. I live in Fredericksburg but work in Reston so I am not too far from you a lot of the time. I saw your black betty video months ago but didn’t realize that you lived in the area. So glad to find out that you do! I hope you keep poling you are amazing!

• Ava macKenzie

January 30, 2010 at 3:42 am

Hello Im Toni but my stage name is Ava Mackenzie I live in Ashburn off ashburn village and rt.7 area. Welcome back

• Stacia

January 31, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Welcome! I live in Woodbridge, Va.

• Trena

January 31, 2010 at 10:49 pm
  • owataqt

February 13, 2010 at 11:56 pm

Welcome, I am a total newbie.. but live in Northern Va too!! Where do you all go and learn your moves??

• Ava macKenzie

February 14, 2010 at 7:01 am

They have a dance studio here in Herndon called Dancewithme.net They teach pole classes. Also Chicphysiquefitness.com in Bethesda; Pole pressure (I think its called that) in Washington DC. Oh and Mamcita studios in DC and Capitol Hghts MD now off pole and striptease classes. Dr. Sunyatta who is the owner of the studio is featured on Michael baisden radio show sometimes.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 14, 2010 at 11:27 pm
  • PoleDancingYogi

February 15, 2010 at 2:47 am

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Thanks ladies!!! I had no clue how to find this posting so sorry I didn’t write sooner…how do I find postings lol?

I started dancing at a studio in Ashburn on and off from april-october ’08 then left and taught myself stuff off youtube because I wanted to know everything there was to know about pole lol. But I just started dancing at Jessalynn’s studio in dc called Pole Pressure…def check it out. The atmosphere and energy is amazing…the ladies are so sweet…it is not competitive at all very encouraging and supportive. I take the metro it is a couple blocks from the McPherson stop.

I’ll make sure to post a notice when there are pole jams in the area please do the same! Feel free to find me on facebook…Lezah Piscopo. Hope everyone is dealing with the crazy crazy snow ok!

OH if you ladies haven’t heard there is going to be a Pole Convention in DC in may! The website it up and running….. http://poleconvention.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

xoxoxo Pole until you just can’t Pole anymore!!!!

Lezah Pie! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• owataqt

February 23, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Thanks ladies!!! I had no clue how to find this posting so sorry I didn’t write sooner…how do I find postings lol?

I started dancing at a studio in Ashburn on and off from april-october ’08 then left and taught myself stuff off youtube because I wanted to know everything there was to know about pole lol. But I just started dancing at Jessalynn’s studio in dc called Pole Pressure…def check it out. The atmosphere and energy is amazing…the ladies are so sweet…it is not competitive at all very encouraging and supportive. I take the metro it is a couple blocks from the McPherson stop.

I’ll make sure to post a notice when there are pole jams in the area please do the same! Feel free to find me on facebook…Lezah Piscopo. Hope everyone is dealing with the crazy crazy snow ok!

OH if you ladies haven’t heard there is going to be a Pole Convention in DC in may! The website it up and running….. http://poleconvention.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

xoxoxo Pole until you just can’t Pole anymore!!!!

Lezah Pie! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thats awesome Lezah… I use to live in Ashburn… was that divafit??? I know they have studio in Ashburn, Herndon, Fairfax and some other place their opening up.. was that the place?? also what exactly is a pole jam.. as in .. a group getting together with their poles and helping one another.. My goodness I would love to come to one of those just to see … and see if this is for me… the more I read about pain and brusing.. I am scared to take my intro class… LOL

• minicoopergrl

February 23, 2010 at 6:21 pm

Welcome to the board! I used to learn from Jessalynn when she taught at Xpose. I can say first hand that you are in excellent hands! I live in MD and im about 30-45 from DC. Hope to see more posts from you!