StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Hello from CT!!

• Bellalee

March 28, 2012 at 7:39 am

I'll be around Hartford.  Will probably have a fairly large radius because I don't plan on going too often.  I just want a place to go if I'm really struggling and need one on one help.  I saw there's Pole Control Studios in downtown Hartford and something else in Vernon.  Besides that, the others I saw were much closer to the coast (which is probably too far).  Any more closer to the middle or northern part of CT? =\

• Vanessa Schmidt

December 16, 2012 at 10:09 pm

I just found out about a brand new studio in Jewett City, CT! Aerial Arts Fitness. I haven't personally been there yet but I'm super excited to go since the closest ones to me are in Hartford or past New Haven.

http://www.aerialartsfitnessct.com/

• AFBella

February 11, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Hello from CT!!! I see its been a while since this has been updated! anyone else from CT currently using this forum?

• mwincze

February 12, 2013 at 7:14 am

AFBella,

Yes!  There are still some of us that pop onto this forum now and again!

Welcome!

It looks like you are from Norwalk! You should stop by our studio Work It Dance and Fitness right in SoNo!

-Michelle

• AFBella

March 4, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Mwincze,

I was from Norwalk lived right in SoNo, I know where you guys located…. but I moved further north 🙁 .. Eventuall I will move back and will definatly swing by!!

Thank you 🙂

• Casey Kill

March 5, 2013 at 12:48 am

Yay!!! Ill be moving to the new haven/chicopee area very soon!!

• Mandy65

March 8, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Hi, Welcome. 

I am a ways away from all of you. In Stonington right on the Rhode Island border. Just signed up for Veena's lessons 🙂

• araskiss

March 19, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Hi all I just moved to the Killingly/dayville area from Phoenix AZ. I am so happy to see there is poling happening here!

• Vanessa Schmidt

July 18, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Jamilla Deville is coming to CT this SUNDAY!! 🙂
    Sign up for workshops today by going to this link: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=32016

Page 2 of 2