StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Has anyone tried the Ballet Beautiful program?

• Jovial

July 19, 2012 at 4:26 pm

I did the 60min classic workout DVD last night and loved it. I had to take breaks in between (she suggests to do that) as its so intense. You really feel the muscles burn. After the completion of the set the muscles feel quite fatigued, I had wobbly legs lol. I’m gonna continue as I have never tried anything that works the outer thigh region so well, and every other problem region I have 🙂

• pole bunny

July 20, 2012 at 5:46 pm

If anyone is interested in purchasing anything on the ballet beautiful website, I found a coupon code where you can receive a 15% discount. The code is BBHOT15. But you only have until July 23, 2012. Happy shopping.

• Persuasian

July 22, 2012 at 1:18 pm

For anyone who has been doing this for some time, can you inform me if the DVDs have the same content with the video streaming lessons? The DVD is just the compiled version? Thank you. 🙂

• Helen Peng

September 10, 2017 at 4:15 pm

I’m doing this workout recently and it’s awesome. This is the best workout for me! It is very challenging, much more so than a lot of other DVD’s I’ve been doing. I find it hard to keep up at first because she counts fast, so I sometimes go my own speed. The exercise on all fours (for legs and butts) actually tone my waistline very well too.
    I will be on a business trip in the next 10 days and I’m copying the DVD to my iPad now to make sure the workout will not be interrupted. If someone else needs to copy your workout, try this one:http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/ballet-workout-dvd.html

• sexycat

September 12, 2017 at 6:22 am

I signed up to ballet beautiful last year. I loved it and it is so good for improving lines and strengthening and toning. I am a little bit busy at the moment but wish I had time to continue the online program as there is so much versatility and you dont get bored.

Page 2 of 2