StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Happy Birthday Caramel_Dlite

• Happy Birthday Caramel_Dlite

Posted by glitterhips on October 22, 2009 at 11:40 pm

Happy Birthday Caramel! We miss you and I think about you every day. I hope you’re having a great birthday pole jam in heaven with the angels and teaching them tons of dirty jokes. Miss you so much pretty girl.

P.S. Remember when I messaged you two weeks ago and asked you to send me a new boyfriend that was sweet and hot and perfect for me? He’s the best thing ever so thanks for sending him to me, I owe you big time! <3

Dayanara replied 14 years, 9 months ago 9 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • yogabeachbabe

October 23, 2009 at 12:50 am

Happy Birthday Caramel. I hope you are at peace.

• Kittyclimber

October 23, 2009 at 3:15 am

Happy Birthday Girl! Miss you.

• FridaSiren

October 23, 2009 at 5:13 am

miss you sooo much sweetie!! happy birthday!!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_sunny.gif

• staceyanne28

October 23, 2009 at 5:17 am

Happy birthday Caramel! We love you!!!

• drkfaery

October 23, 2009 at 5:21 am

Happy Birthday Caramel! We miss your smiling face! The angels are lucky to have such a wonderful person in their midst. xoxoxoxo

• SissyBuns

October 23, 2009 at 12:09 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SWEET SWEET ANGEL!

• amcut

October 23, 2009 at 1:41 pm

Happy birthday, miss.

I hope they gave you a good extra special birthday treatment up there. Heaven better not forgo the allure of gorgeously wrapped gifts. I bet your family bursts with pride and joy every october 22nd- because I’d not known you a fraction of the time they have, and I’m still SO very glad you were born.

• Dayanara

October 23, 2009 at 2:14 pm

Happy birthday sweetheart! I miss you so much , but I bet birthday parties in heavean are super fun!!! LOVE YOU ALWAYS! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif