StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions HI!!! Im Melissa From Tampa!

• HI!!! Im Melissa From Tampa!

Posted by Caramel Delight on June 8, 2010 at 11:44 am

Hello. I am a soldier in the US Army and I am currently in Baghdad Iraq. I have a pole here with me just to stay fit and in hopes of one day joining a studio and owning my own. I love pole dancing. It is completely different from I have seen and what I am use to. I became a pole dance in high school right before I graduated but wanted to do more than make my booty clap… (Which I still cant do lol) So here I am. Well theres more but enough of that. I think that everyone here is sooo awesome. I had no Idea there were so many Poleatics like me! And Veena is GREAT! I just started her on line but only of 30 days but I think I am going to go for the year. Also, where is the month challenge?

Gsylass replied 14 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Gsylass

June 8, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Hi Melissa! Wow this is exciting for me, I’m in the UK and my geography knowledge of the States is pretty appalling… but I have cousins in Sarasota and flew in to Tampa so I know where that is!! LOL.

Veena’s lessons are indeed awesome, I don’t know how I lived without them. The June challenge is to dance to celebrate the diversity in nations… there’s a thread here: https://www.studioveena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3890

Happy poling!