StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions HELP! Groove/Slots inside Xpole Worn Down

• HELP! Groove/Slots inside Xpole Worn Down

Posted by AriFerrari on January 2, 2015 at 6:16 pm

I have emailed Xpole with this issue a few minutes ago but as they are only open 9-5 M-F I am in a frenzy and hoped I might find some resolve before the weekend.

I have a 55 mm chrome xpole sport that I purchased in 2012. Recently I took my pole down for maintenance and found that the grooves on the inside of my main pole A where the small screw on the Xjoint rests have begin to wear down quite badly. On the outside of one there is a tiny part of my pole that seems to be sticking out where this screw sits on the inside, as well. This is the first time I’ve noticed this during regular maintenance and I’m quite concerned. I am very tedious about maintenance and proper installation.

So is this due to my pole’s age? Is this a safety concern? None of the other internal groves have this happening, not at the top where I have a second Xjoint and not even the ones on the B pole connecting to the same Xjoint that joins it with the A. I have attached the best photos I could get of this issue. Please advise as I am very worried about my baby!

Stephanie X Pole replied 9 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

January 3, 2015 at 10:40 am

This will happen if the joints are not checked regularly. Basically the joint was not fully tight and there was a little bit of wiggle on this section of pole. To the best of my knowledge it is not an issue. This used to happen a lot with the old style joints.

• Stephanie X Pole

January 5, 2015 at 1:56 pm

Hi there- Just saw your email and will be responding shortly! Thanks!