StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Group Stretching Session (Skype/Veena chat) – Europe

• I polekat I

September 29, 2014 at 5:27 pm

yes don’t think skype likes me… i now have 3 accounts including 1 brand new one and it wont let me log in to any of them haa! so i think it will have to be the chat on here for me. but that could work ‘cos we could send out a message just before we start and if anyone else is online they could join in too =)

• Zbrenneman9639285

September 29, 2014 at 5:48 pm

How exactly do we video chat on this thing?

And are you sure you are comfortable with me joining? Just a reminder that I’m a guy (22 years old), not a pole dancer, but I do like doing gymnastics/acrobatics and I love to stretch 🙂

• I polekat I

September 30, 2014 at 4:39 am

im cool with it if it doesnt bother anyone else =) excellent you can show us some good stretches hehe!!

As for video chat on here, I haven’t used it before but it seems pretty simple, there should be a speech bubble bottom right corner somewhere, you click that and go to Chatrooms, then by the looks of it you can either join an existing chat or make a new one, then just start a video conversation from there, and I think other people can just click to join the chat =)

• Zbrenneman9639285

September 30, 2014 at 7:19 am

Awesome! I’ll check it out later today…Today I have a late shift at work, but tomorrow and Thursday I’ll be free in the evening if you want to start up the stretching 🙂

• I polekat I

September 30, 2014 at 9:38 am

cool =) thursdays would usually be ok for me after my pole class but im going out this week so no good, but tomorrow (wed) i could do!
    anyone else up for this wednesday (tomorrow) ??

• Zbrenneman9639285

September 30, 2014 at 11:26 pm

Awesome! I’ll be back at my place around 5ish…I’m GMT -5 if it helps…just respond here and I’ll get the notification and try to log in…I’ll do the same when I’m back home 🙂

• Raquel Fenoll

October 1, 2014 at 1:19 am

I am in spain. Would love to join the european team. Today it is imposible for me but hopeffully Will be Able to join in next time.

Must get skype working for that….

• I polekat I

October 1, 2014 at 5:03 am

great!! the more the merrier =) We are going to try use the studioveena chat because i am having trouble with skype too.. =)

• Zbrenneman9639285

October 1, 2014 at 3:40 pm

I’ll be free in like 20 minutes!

• Zbrenneman9639285

October 1, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Alrighty I’ll be on for the next few hours…just doing some work bt I’ll start up stretching if anyone is still up for it

• I polekat I

October 1, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Hey ! I’m so sorry I can’t do the stretch tonight
    , I’m having real Internet problems with my laptop and can’t connect =< don't think I can do it through my phone haaha. So sorry !! Xox

• Zbrenneman9639285

October 1, 2014 at 4:43 pm

No problem at all! I’m on my phone too, and not sure how to get the video chat working either lol (though I do have my laptop)…maybe an other night it will work out 🙂

• vmaelstrom

October 2, 2014 at 4:42 am

I wanna be in this too!!!

However I’m new here and I don’t really know what to do…

Have you guys done it already?

• I polekat I

October 2, 2014 at 4:53 am

no not yet ! dont worry we are all new to video chat / group sessions too =) we were going to try last night for the first time, but had computer problems =) shall we try arrange another time? when is the next time people are free?

• vmaelstrom

October 2, 2014 at 4:55 am

Whenever is fine with me I think! Yeeey I’m looking forward to this! 😀

Page 2 of 3