StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Glitter heels, issues?

• AllysonKendal

September 11, 2014 at 7:46 pm

Oh no PoleWings! I don’t have any info on the heels but if they ship USPS you should make sure the post office has a fwd’ing address for you.

• scarlet snow

September 11, 2014 at 8:01 pm

I dance in ollio heels. They are really comfortable, true to size and reasonably priced.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D4DY72M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• missyjac

September 11, 2014 at 8:21 pm

@maravillapole – I would still be ordering in future if she provided good customer service. But yes, 10 weeks since I broke my pleasers. Recently ordered another pair of pleasers. Equally happy 🙂

@azblanco – oh yes, I’ve seen it. Its so pretty but so pricey! Do post a picture once you order and receive!

@polewings – if it is most likely to be USPS, there’s actually an option to make changes to the address but you may need to pay a small sum to do. Check out the FAQs online? Good luck! $175 is not a small amount!

@newschik – she responded to one instagram post instantly (one I mentioned 4 weeks ago). No response to my FB but right after I received the email (2 weeks ago). Standard response that it will ship within the week but none up until today. Will see how goes!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 11, 2014 at 11:17 pm

If anyone is looking for a cheap alternative to DIY glitter you could try this! Also you can change out the color and re-cover if you want something else! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0_J8aJZLN0

• Allgold78

September 12, 2014 at 6:15 am

What a genius idea Veena! I’m never going to look at kids craft stuff in the same way again!!

• stylynzy

September 12, 2014 at 9:31 pm

To touch up stuffs I’ve had better luck with using nail polish in a matching color. I’ve actually taken my shoes (that are not black) to the drug store to find the exact shade of polish. Works great.

• Sammi23

September 13, 2014 at 12:40 pm

I guess I need to buy more pole shoes in order to have an old pair to do this with, lol! So shiny!

• missyjac

October 4, 2014 at 2:26 am

Update – so I checked on the status of my order again via instagram and days later noticed that I got blocked off the page when I tried to access it.

The good news is, my shoes finally arrived and it is beautiful. Worth the wait if you can!

• Phoenix Hunter

October 4, 2014 at 11:39 am

that’s terrible if she blocked you from her page…. yes, the shoes are worth the wait if you can wait and do not need them for a performance deadline. they are gorgeous and very durable.

• Anonyma

October 4, 2014 at 12:32 pm

those shoes are basically pleasers or other brand, ticket taken off in the shoe to replace by her own that she glued, sprayed glue over it, then rolled in a bowl of glitters , then respray with glue

ill try to do a pair and will post pictures!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 4, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Well, I’m glad you received your heels at least!

• AlliMarie

October 4, 2014 at 5:34 pm

I’ve ordered two pairs in the past with very similar experience. I ordered a pair in February that I did not receive until early May after having moved. Luckily she took well over the 6 week mark to ship them so I was finally able to contact her and get the ship to address changed. Then I ordered a second pair in July and scheduled to pick them up during a trip to LA in August. I confirmed that the dates would be okay before placing the ordered and messaged her prior to the trip as a reminder that I would be picking them up during my trip. I messaged her on Instagram the day I arrived and she responded almost immediately saying they would be ready in three days. She said she would contact me as soon as they were ready. Well I left LA without my shoes and without any response to the three messages I sent. I sent her emails and Instagram messages asking for a refund. She replied a couple of days later apologizing that she missed me and said the shoes would ship out that week without my needing to pay the shipping charge. Then two weeks later she sent me a text saying that my shoes were ready to pick up at expo?!?! I was not at expo and never said that I would be. Again she apologized for the confusion and said they would ship the very next day. It was another two weeks before they shipped.

All in all, they are gorgeous shoes and I am not a crafty person but I’m sure there’s a much easier way to get glittery stilettos than going through all the back and forth of my situation and those mentioned above.

• Phoenix Hunter

October 4, 2014 at 7:15 pm

Azblanco, does Bling it, have a website. I couldnt find them. I love those shoes!

• TiffanyHayden

October 6, 2014 at 11:34 am

Hi, this is Tiffany Hayden owner and sole operator of Glitter Heels. Im happy that everyone loves their Glitter Heels, I put so much love and effort into every pair. As was said earlier I have been very ill this year and have spent months in the hospital. This has unfortunately held up some orders and for this I do apologize. I do ask for anyone with questions or issues to only contact me through the website or my email tiffanysglitterheels@gmail.com and not through Social Media. It is very hard to keep track of messages and emails from one person on multiple social sites that use user IDs. For the last 5 years with Glitter Heels I have been the only person running this business so I have also been experiencing some growing pains because so many ladies around the world love Glitter Heels so much. I am handling these issues now and plan to have 1-2 week turnaround times starting next month. Thank you to everyone who has helped Glitter Heels grow and have had patience during wait times. I love seeing all the amazing pics on Instagram and Facebook #glitterheels of ladies from all parts of the world wearing their Glitter Heels and looking like Goddesses:)) I hope that I can make heels for all of you ladies in the future with very fast turnaround times, Happy Poling! xoxo

• mommyglamour

October 6, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Hi ladies, I ordered a pair of Glitter Heels last year and honestly had no issues. I had emailed Tiffany a couple of weeks after I ordered my pair and got a prompt response! It took about 5 or 6 weeks to receive my shoes and I will say the wait was worth it:) I got the gunmetal glitter, the color was beautiful, and I wear those babies ALL the time (except for grocery shopping lol!!). I met Tiffany at Pole Expo in Vegas a few weeks ago and she is a sweetheart and really takes pride in her work. And yes…. I couldn’t resist buying another pair at Pole Expo hehe! I know she has had some major health issues, but she made it to the expo with lots of beautiful Glitter Heels for sale. Tiffany hope you are feeling better, XOXO

Page 2 of 2