StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Getting moves…then losing them…WTH?!?!

• Getting moves…then losing them…WTH?!?!

Posted by Carrington on May 14, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Just wondering if this has happened to some of you. I have been working on ceartain moves for quite some time and when I finally get them after a few weeks or so I lose some of them. WTH?!?! This is frustrating. I know I can get them again but with some moves its like starting all over…

calipolepixie replied 10 years ago 9 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • ntrujilloc41719

May 14, 2014 at 4:03 pm

yup it sure has happened to me. I try to keep practicing tricks I’ve learned and then going back to them again so I don’t forget, sometimes the simplest things like the gemini invert, I have to stop and think.. wait.. which one is that? And same with spins always forgetting spins because they are not nearly as fun as inverts. it will come back to you tho. just try and try again. 🙂

• blondebird

May 14, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Yes i do! Happens more so to moves i don’t practice much.

• miekel1992

May 15, 2014 at 2:53 am

I have that as well.. It is really frustrating. I had a move, finally after weeks of practice, two weeks later I couldn’t do it anymore, and I still can’t:(

• Lina Spiralyne

May 15, 2014 at 3:27 am

It’s going to happen all the time, and it’s nothing strange. Frustrating, maybe. It’s like that with all skills and knowledge, with those few exceptions such as riding a bike and swimming. God knows why those stay in place 🙂

@ntrujilloc41719 Differences are always intresting, I’m the opposite as you here :). To me static tricks aren’t as fun as spins (or doing the static tricks on a spinning pole). It think I’d loose a static trick quicker than a spin.

• phoenix kazree

May 16, 2014 at 12:49 am

This just happened to me. It is driving me crazy. I was ready to put a particular skill into a routine, and and it just wasn’t happening. 3 days later, still no.

• Cecilie Printz

May 16, 2014 at 3:22 am

Oh I hate that! Usually they will come back to me in a few days with a little practice, but it is definetly so annoying. 🙂

• Carrington

May 16, 2014 at 10:55 am

This happened with my shoulder mount. I nailed several times in a row for a few days. Then stopped practicing it for a while and now its gone.

• pr1nc3ss

May 16, 2014 at 10:14 pm

I thought this was only me. I am part of this club for sure. It is so fustrating.

• calipolepixie

May 17, 2014 at 11:15 am

Totally Normal. It happens regularly to polers why? idk lol