StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Getting Reconized from YT

• Getting Reconized from YT

Posted by minicoopergrl on February 26, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Has anyone experienced being reconized from YT??? I have been reconized many times, most response I get is "OMG YOUR THE CHICK ON YT! I LOVE YOU!"

I have to say I like it! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif I like being appreciated for what I do and what I put out there. Its a total booster for me! But to hear the women who started to pole b/c they saw me on YT or decided to go to the studio I go to b/c of me, makes my day! I love being able to show women that they can pole and its never to late to try.

Poledancefan replied 14 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Poledancefan

March 13, 2010 at 6:24 am

Yes, it’s happened twice–once on the Oak Park mall, when a reporter who runs the Oak Leaves weblog saw me riding my bike to the progressive dinner night and ran up to where Laurie and I were sitting on a park bench and said, "hey, you’re that poledance guy, aren’t you?" LOL, he wanted my AUTOGRAPH…ha ha SERIOUSLY!!! He was actually a nice guy, but Laurie was freaking out, because her co-workers do NOT know I pole and she prefers to keep it that way. Other teachers from the high school are ALWAYS at the outdoor events. …and an administrator at a nursing home I inspected. I am 99% sure she is a "secret" poler–she’s got the pole build and dresses just "ever so slightly" towards the fetishy side of the line…. OK, Yes, I am sterotyping, for sure–it’s just a "feeling" I have, but I’m not sure. But you know, sometimes "Like notices Like"–you know what I mean??? One day, out of the blue, she came into the conference room at lunch time and asked me "you have videos on You-Tube, don’t you?"

Joel