StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Gateway Pole Dance Competition

• Gateway Pole Dance Competition

Posted by glitterhips on March 4, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Was anyone else at this event?! I had such a great time and would like to thank Michelle Mynx for putting on such a fantastic show! All the competitiors did an amazing job and all of them should be super proud, I can't wait to see videos of the few people I missed. My good friend competed in the polesque division, it was her 1 year pole-iversary *and* her first pole performance and she killed it! I am so proud of her and everyone. Can't wait for next year.

BeccaBuck replied 11 years, 2 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Mary Ellyn

March 4, 2013 at 9:02 pm

I was there! 😉

What an awesome event. Michelle Mynx did a fantastic job and it was so much fun. ALL amazing performances and just as important the crowd was so supportive and enthusiastic! Love STL peeps!!

• FitChix1

March 5, 2013 at 10:16 am

It was nice to meet both you of ladies this weekend!

Diana – thanks for the cake pop! Delish! And your act was super adorable, glad I got to meet you in person finally!

Mary Ellen – Thank you for taking the time to be involved with this event and helping us promote pole dance within the St Louis community. And I LOVED your shoes! 

I had an amazing time meeting all the wonderful polers from around the midwest, and they were all so sweet and talented. I was so nervous that day, it was my first competition too, and boy did it fly by once I got up there!  Wheeeew! It was so awesome to see so many great performances LIVE at one time, I really want to come to Midwest now and experience more! 

• JBStarryEyedGirl

March 5, 2013 at 10:17 am

I was logged into my work account lol! This is Jennifer! =)

• Mary Ellyn

March 5, 2013 at 4:16 pm

It was great meeting you as well! I was just so beat by the end of a long day of taking workshops and then judging that I don't think I was very good at making conversation!

• BeccaBuck

March 7, 2013 at 11:05 am

wish i could have gone, but between my competition, some upcoming workshops with Estee Zakar, and Pole Con, I just can't afford to go to the other semi finals 🙁

does anyone know when the videos will be posted? can't wait to see everyone's performances!