StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Free shipping to Canada?

• Free shipping to Canada?

Posted by Kali on November 12, 2009 at 6:26 pm

I currently have a lil minx pole, and I’m really happy with it, but I’m considering getting an x-pole. I’d really like the option of playing on spin mode, and since I’m a renter, not drilling holes in my ceiling is probably a good idea. (Although I don’t foresee any trouble fixing the hole from my lil minx, but still).

Anyway, I was noticing that it’s listed that there is free shipping for a limited time. Does that count for Canada too? If not, how much shipping am I looking at.

Also, how long is this free shipping thing going on for? I’m still saving my moneys. :p

Webmaster replied 12 years, 2 months ago 7 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Morgan1

November 12, 2009 at 6:41 pm

When I ordered my pole on this site ( Thanks Veena!) the shipping to Ontario came to $50 I believe…was delivered pretty quick too! I believe that is cheaper than what you might pay on other websites. Of course this might vary depending on which province you are in.
    Morgan

• chocolatecheeks

May 21, 2012 at 8:39 am

Does anyone know how long it will take to ship to Miami, FL? I want to buy mine today and need it by june 2 for my sisters bachelorette party

• Webmaster

Administrator
    May 21, 2012 at 9:11 am

@Kali – Our FREE Shipping offer is to anywhere in the Continental US and Canada.

@chocolatecheeks – If you order a pole today it will be to your house well before june 2.

• Cocoa0

May 22, 2012 at 2:02 am

Hmmm, free shipping to Canada… I am currently (strongly) considering a tiny (40mm) pole. I am a big fan of PS but they don’t have a tiny multi piece yet AND a one piece would still be 120$ more than what you are offering on your site. So my question is “Is free shipping really free?” Will I have to pay 100$ in Duties and taxes once it gets here?

• cruwysie

May 22, 2012 at 7:06 am

Hi Cocoa

I was told that they are shipped from WITHIN Canada, so you won't get dinged with duties and taxes. 

I'm looking at poles myself – check to see if there's anyone in your area selling?  Or check kijiji. 

• tehCammy

May 22, 2012 at 8:42 am

I ordered my pole through the Pole Monkey store (they have lots of adverts on Kijiji) and discovered there is a warehouse in Mississauga. You would have to pay taxes, but you can drive there to pick it up or they will ship it to you. You can probably also order from the Xpole site and pick up at the warehouse.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    May 22, 2012 at 9:09 am

Canadian shipping is free, there is no dutie but you do have to pay sales tax for your province.