StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Floor Work

• Floor Work

Posted by poledance01 on July 11, 2009 at 4:49 pm

Hi there,
    I am new here, and muddling my way around this web site. So far I have been using youtube to find pole videos, I am not sure how to participate in the challenges here and get into the lessons, but I’ll figure that out.

I have been pole dancing since April of this year, I had to stop for one month because I separated my right shoulder but I am back in the swing now. I am not very confident in the area of floor work. I have found some awesome videos on youtube by CallMeFever, and coming out of the Be Spun studio, I also found a belly dance floor work series called Floor It, which kind of helped.

Is anyone interested in some kind of floor work tutorial…or contest or floor work challenge… or has this been done already? I am not happy with the simple crawling around stuff…I have seen some pretty sexy shoulder stands and reverse crunches on the pole and yoga like poses… I would like to see as much creative non typical floor work as possible… as well as the more "traditional" variety….

Any thoughts/comments? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif

Angeee replied 15 years ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies