StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Felix Cane instructional videos!!!!

• nymphdancer

July 7, 2011 at 11:20 am

thanks for posting that Runemist, that is more of what I was expecting when I went to the webpage!  I'm sure I will be getting them lol I'm a Pole DVD junkie, I just wanted to know a bit more about them before I did. Now if my accountant would just call with the magic number of what my refund is that would be great.

• vickiezoo

July 7, 2011 at 12:13 pm

It looks like you can buy them seperately, I can't afford the set I worked it out and its £92.00!!

• LizzyLiz810

July 8, 2011 at 12:22 am

wow those sound amazing!! i will definitely get them

• sapphiresky

July 9, 2011 at 6:03 am

Just found this video clip of what's on the dvd's..

http://vimeo.com/groups/finalcutpro/videos/22349908

• joni1

July 9, 2011 at 6:17 pm

So, I was about to order this set and it cost $46 dollars to ship to Canada which is a total rip off. Why is it $12 dollars to ship this set to US but $46 to me. I don't live in the north pole.

• Runemist34

July 9, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Wow, Joni1, I'm glad you checked that out! No, we don't live in the north pole Oo; I have to wonder why it's so much!

• kat pole princess

July 9, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Wow! That’s expensive! I’ve sent dvds to europe a lot cheaper then that. I would email em or get someone in da states to get them for u!

• joni1

July 9, 2011 at 9:41 pm

Does anyone know where these dvd set is being shipped from? I an vacationing at San Francisco to visit my dad for 2 1/2 weeks. If this is being shipped out from the states on the 31st of july, then I am hoping to get it while I am there from aug 2-17th.

• water

July 10, 2011 at 4:05 pm

does anyone have successfully ordered the dvds? i tried but the website won't work properly and i cant do anything right ????

thrilled to know it is available tho!

• kat pole princess

July 10, 2011 at 4:09 pm

I did. Which site r using?

• water

July 10, 2011 at 10:55 pm

i used http://www.felixcaneonline.com

are there more than one site of hers??

🙂

• JeHanne

July 10, 2011 at 11:09 pm

She does, felixcaneinc. This is where I was planning to buy them from since I did not see a purchase link to them on felixcaneonline. I am going to wait for next month.

http://www.felixcaneinc.com/felix.php?ID=127

• water

July 10, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Ah! ok, got it! thanks a bunch ladies!!! 😀

cheers!

• PurpleQueen919

July 12, 2011 at 4:51 am

ooh just when I was starting to reign in my pole spending, this beauty comes along,                   I've ordered Alethea's and thats got me all in a tizz with anticipation, I've debating whether to get the AOP set ( well try and find the cheapest way of getting it, without having to file for bankrupcy).

Also in the mix is pocket pole but I don't have an iphone so i'm having to wait until it comes on Android platform ( i think its called) ie other phone models that aren't iphones.

And i'm toying with gold subscribing to veena!!!

What to do pole brothers & sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PurpleQueen919

July 12, 2011 at 5:05 am

felixcaneinc – did anybody else have issues with the security code its red and saying stupid things like min / max not mt GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Page 3 of 13