StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Felix Cane added a 2nd Workshop – DC Pole Convention

• Felix Cane added a 2nd Workshop – DC Pole Convention

Posted by robynr1984 on May 16, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Hello!! Just wanted to let you know I just saw that Felix Cane has added a 2nd workshop for the DC Pole Convention! It will be Saturday from 5:30-6:30.

I think her first one sold out pretty quickly, so if your interested, you may want to buy quickly.
    http://poleconvention.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, go to the store page, and you will see it. It is $99.00.

I will be attending, who else?

I am so excited for this!

-Robyn

Jenn replied 14 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jenn

May 18, 2010 at 5:39 pm

I so want to, but TBH, I really don’t think I would get a lot out of it. I think a lot of her best moves require a certain level of flexibility. I heard that she kind of runs the class based on what the students want, so I am sure everyone is going to want to learn her signature (aka. hyper flexibility required) moves. I am not nearly as flexible as I want to be, I can barely do the front splits on a good day.I don’t have a lot of $$ to spend so i think I’m just going to do the pole jam with the stars, so that I can pick up some tid bits from all the pole stars.