StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Fairly nNew to wearing pole shoes – want new shoes/boots – suggestions please

• Fairly nNew to wearing pole shoes – want new shoes/boots – suggestions please

Posted by Hazi411 on March 3, 2013 at 3:25 am

Hi all

Because I'm learning at Bobbi's and most of the girls wear shoes, I bought a pair of 6" clear Pleasers and have been wearing them (on and off – sometimes I'm just too tired to pole in shoes!) for about a year (maybe less), twice a week.  They've now stretched, so I'm looking for my next pair/s.  I really want a pair of thigh high boots, but I also am tempted by ankle boots, and I guess I "need" new shoes as well! Any suggestions/advice please? 

I'm not sure about wearing boots with a zip, as I worry that would scratch the pole (brass pole at Bobbi's, chrome X-pole at home).

I notice that some websites say "patent".  Do they mean patent leather, or are they "faux" patent? What's the best material for shoes/boots?

If I get boots, do I need to go down a size? If I'm wearing closed in boots, can I wear socks under them (because of the "sweat" factor – LOL!)

Hazi411 replied 11 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Hazi411

March 3, 2013 at 3:25 am

Hi all

Because I'm learning at Bobbi's and most of the girls wear shoes, I bought a pair of 6" clear Pleasers and have been wearing them (on and off – sometimes I'm just too tired to pole in shoes!) for about a year (maybe less), twice a week.  They've now stretched, so I'm looking for my next pair/s.  I really want a pair of thigh high boots, but I also am tempted by ankle boots, and I guess I "need" new shoes as well! Any suggestions/advice please? 

I'm not sure about wearing boots with a zip, as I worry that would scratch the pole (brass pole at Bobbi's, chrome X-pole at home).

I notice that some websites say "patent".  Do they mean patent leather, or are they "faux" patent? What's the best material for shoes/boots?

If I get boots, do I need to go down a size? If I'm wearing closed in boots, can I wear socks under them (because of the "sweat" factor – LOL!)

• Hazi411

March 3, 2013 at 3:25 am

Hi all

• Hazi411

March 3, 2013 at 3:26 am

Sorry about the triple posting – I accidentally hit "save" before I was ready to send, and then I think I presses the "Esc" key to try to stop it, but too late!!