StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions “EasyFlexibility.com” programs? Experience? Reviews?

• Veena

Administrator
    February 4, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Have you tried all of the flexibility lessons and routines here yet? 😊

• LyraPole

February 4, 2015 at 2:04 pm

No, I was under the impression you had to have a lesson membership to access them. I’m paying 3 hospital bills right now so even the $30 for this is pushing it but I’ve GOT to do something bc I’m having little to no success on my own.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 4, 2015 at 2:20 pm

The lessons are 20 per month so less than you expected! 👍 Even less when you buy the year.

I have not heard any thing about that website. I haven’t found too many free programs that are decent and user friendly. Maybe someone else knows of something.

• polebravely

February 9, 2015 at 2:01 pm

honestly, I would just buy the package available here. For one hundred dollars you get access to all the lessons, unlimited for a whole year. Plus, you get a forum of supportive ladies who are more than happy to share tips.

• Runemist34

February 9, 2015 at 3:47 pm

Honestly, I’m pretty wary of websites like that. The “chat with someone there to help you automatically” is a huge red flag for me! And, it doesn’t seem like they provide any information that you can’t simply look up for free. Muscles, how they work and are stretched, and all that stuff is out there if you look.
    I really like Veena’s lessons for flexibility. You can also look up other things if you want to try some other poses for exploring your flexibility- and, there are even lots of free yoga websites, if that’s your thing, too!
    The $100 per year here is a much better deal for some much better products. Informative and explanatory in ways you don’t get anywhere else on the ‘net, and if you feel you’re no longer getting much help from the lessons, you don’t have to continue. Besides that, if you have questions about the lessons here, Veena is available to help- I don’t get the impression that there’s much help from anyone else selling lessons like on that website!
    Take a look at what you can do for free, since your budget is so tight. Learn about what poses and stretches work for your body, and then when you’re able, sign up and try out Veena’s lessons, and see if they help you, too!