StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Drugs at a studio!!

• Drugs at a studio!!

Posted by TatianaSD on October 14, 2013 at 7:37 am

Good Morning everyone!!  Hope everyone has a great day today 🙂

I decided to start this discussion because I always find that I get the best advise here.  I came across a situation not to long ago, where I visited a pole studio, at the end of class the girls where talking about a performance they were going to do that weekend and one of the lady that was going to perform was her first time and she was very nervous and wanted to quit, all of a sudden I saw this young girl approach the lady that was siting next to me and offer her drugs…Rx and illegal drugs….on top of that she told the student that the best way to take it was with alcohol..given that this student was no more then 19 years old, ( I had to ask her age) …I decided to approach the student that was offer the drugs and she said it's not the first time she has done it and that the studio owner was informed about it, but from what they (other students there) think the girl is the supplier and the owner provides the alcohol for her!!  Of course I decided that I should never go back to that studio and be associated where illegal conduct is tolerated. I just feel very upset that this is going on…should I do anything or leave it alone?

Kobajo84 replied 10 years, 7 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Cherished

October 14, 2013 at 10:10 am

If the owner already knows I don't know what else you could do. I think you already did the best thing by leaving.

• Ms Moxie

October 14, 2013 at 10:42 am

I take that kind of thing pretty seriously, so if it were me I'd make a report to law enforcement.  Not only is it a bad situation all around, it contributes to the bad rep that pole is trying so hard to overcome.  Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

• chemgoddess1

October 14, 2013 at 11:40 am

Walk away from the studio and don’t go back. I personally would not get involved in it at all. If the studio owner knows and anything happens then she will be held liable. The last thing you want to do is step in with law enforcement and possibly ruin people’s lives that may not even be involved. What you are saying here, with regards to alcohol, is hearsay. If you did not witness it then yout are relying on gossip. As for the drugs, do you know for sure what it was?

• Kobajo84

October 14, 2013 at 4:08 pm

I agree with Chem- walk away and don't go back and don't put yourself in jeopardy by getting involved.  You don't want to set yourself up for a dangerous situation of retaliation or who knows what.  The reality of the situation in due time will take the appropriate course of action.  In the meantime, wash your hands of it and let it run it's course.  Unfortunately, people involved in those activities are rarely successful and often more times than not their actions are the result of their own demise personally and professionally.