Forums Discussions Doubles move name?

  • Charley

    September 9, 2009 at 11:35 am

    Q and I did a similar move I don’t remember what she said it was but I know it’s a double planks of some sort.

    Ours was different, we weren’t as close to each other so we had a gap and I kind of thought ours look like a half moon a bit. What you are guys are doing is much harder and I’d hate for it to just be called double planks. I liked "vertical horizon" the name you guys have been calling it

  • REDKE71

    September 10, 2009 at 4:04 pm

    me and my friend call it balanced planks..

  • StarrGrrrl

    September 14, 2009 at 9:10 pm

    I don’t know what it’s called but that’s AWESOME!

Log in to reply.