StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Double Life Maybe????

• Runemist34

October 25, 2009 at 5:19 pm

I’d say it’s perfectly natural to feel you’re living something "fake" if you’re taking classes you aren’t passionate about. I don’t have a studio or anything, but I did think about teaching at the local one…I’m not really extroverted, though, so after taking (and failing) the Fitness trainer’s class, I decided it wasn’t for me. The knowledge I have from that continues to serve me, though, so I think it was worth it.
    So, my suggestion is to do some research. I’m a huge research kind of person…check into classes and things you can take for teaching fitness or dance, even if it’s not pole specific. Find companies that you could, perhaps, franchise with (because, as far as I know, it’s easier to franchise, rather than just pop up out of the blue) and maybe even check and see how much of a consumer base you would have in your area! I know for me, if I moved down-island I might have more of a chance, because there isn’t an actual pole studio down there, but in my current town, there’s already a studio, and there aren’t that many women here that want to take it that haven’t already.
    Also, if there are things you want to explore in college, I think you should do that, too! Check things out, you don’t have to make a decision yet. There’s lots of time between now and September, so take your time, get some information on your various interests and see how viable the options are.
    And I wish you luck! It sounds like there’s a lot of potential for you https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif