StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Craziest pole moves

• Craziest pole moves

Posted by dustbunny on November 13, 2014 at 10:53 pm

Just for fun I would like you to name the most difficult, insane looking, crazy, gravity defying pole poses or transitions you can think of…GO!

Freddie replied 9 years, 6 months ago 7 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Runemist34

November 13, 2014 at 11:28 pm

The Jade split was my very first “gravity defying” pole move I’d ever seen. It was the move that showed me what could really be done with Pole.

At this time… I think, the Titanic, and the Russian Split!

• frenchhornprof

November 13, 2014 at 11:42 pm

This made me curious, and I did a Google search. Here’s a website with some crazy moves. http://www.badkitty.com/news/15-crazy-difficult-pole-tricks-that-will-make-you-say-ouch/

• Lucca Valentine

November 14, 2014 at 12:03 am

Spatchcock is still super crazy to me and it’s insane how many people can do it now, and rainbow marchenko is nuts too. Agree on Russian splits too

• dustbunny

November 14, 2014 at 12:22 am

WOW, great link! Definitely high on the “crazy difficult” list.

• Lucca Valentine

November 14, 2014 at 11:08 am

Dang there was a couple of those I hadn’t seen before O_O that backfold over the pole thing is CRAZY lookin

• I polekat I

November 14, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Haaa so many! Most I don’t even know what they’re called =p but I love those 1 armed somersaults, and I saw a dancer do a forearm cartwheel which I can’t wait to be able to do! ! =]

• I polekat I

November 14, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Ooh fonji !! I had heard the name and seen the move but didn’t know they were the same haa !! I love that one =]

• chemgoddess1

November 14, 2014 at 7:11 pm

I remember the first time seeing Sarah Cretul do a dead lift handspring from way up on the pole and I was just in AWE. Semi-recently was Samantha Star Cuomo and her crazy hand/pole balancing stuff. My sister just posted this to her wall the other day….this is what happens when you take a retired gymnast and introduce her to pole (I am not sure if that is the case but she has crazy skills): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InmUGJfa_fg&list=PLR-3_cfPPB2jI54GBVYBNSBejVfYLc538&index=23

I guess any deadlifty stuff just amazes me.

• dustbunny

November 14, 2014 at 11:10 pm

Wow Chem. That video is some of the craziest most insane pole I’ve ever seen, good one!

• Runemist34

November 14, 2014 at 11:41 pm

I’m shocked by all the things linked in this thread. Wow. I’m so fascinated by the abilities of the human body!

• Freddie

November 15, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Starfish