StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Cordless earphones

• Cordless earphones

Posted by Miraine on September 12, 2012 at 4:11 pm

I was thinking it'd be nice to be able to listen to my own music while poling or doing aerial stuff, in an environment where you don't necessarily want to have to blast it out to everyone.

Anyone have any experience with cordless earphones?  Either ones that connect to a player by bluetooth, or even ones with an mp3 player integrated with them.

I know there's a few out there aimed at sports, but…   The ones I've seen so far have a rigid band around the back of the head, and apparently if you have a tiny head (like me) they don't fit securely and are useless.

Would be nice to have a recommendation of something reliable 🙂

upandover replied 11 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • monica kay

September 12, 2012 at 4:46 pm

that's a great idea.  earbuds never stay in my ears, and i bet a bluetooth would just fly out from the centrifical forces.

• Saphyre

September 12, 2012 at 5:00 pm

I have a tiny head and super tiny ears. I have the same problem with earbuds. I even had custom made ones where they put stuff in your ears to make a mold for the finished product (for use with an iPod inside of my motorcycle helmet). They still aren't very good. So…I would love to be able to do this as well!

• upandover

September 12, 2012 at 10:59 pm

I own this guy here:

http://www.jabra.com/Products/Bluetooth/JABRA_CLIPPER/Jabra_CLIPPER

it's small, and you can clip it on your shirt and forget it, the only down side is the range, you only have about 3 meters of clearance (or less depending if your outside or in)  you can be away from the bluetooth source.  

good luck