StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Clubs encouraging breast augmentation?

• Clubs encouraging breast augmentation?

Posted by marle777 on March 13, 2011 at 12:07 am

Hi! I wasn't sure where to put this in health or here but anyhow, I was looking into a place a friend of mine just recently mentioned that is supposedly very nice to work and I was a little shocked to find the club offering to offset the costs of boob jobs for their girls>> http://www.millstreamgirls.com – the link is right on their home page. I don't have any issue with a woman's personal decision about this sort of thing but I do have a lot of strong mixed feelings about their financially encouraging all of their dancers like this. Any other thoughts and opinions?

marle777 replied 13 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

March 13, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I don't see anything wrong with this.  This is a gentlemen's club.  Try getting a job at Hooters is you are not well endowed….at least this place is offering compensation.

• marle777

March 13, 2011 at 3:38 pm

I did say mixed feelings. It's one thing if a girl decided this of her own volition, but at the same time I feel like the very young (just turned 18) may not even be done developing on many levels to make a decision that they might not have even considered before being possibly made to feel like they 'needed' it. I dunno. Just makin conversation.

• Aviva

March 13, 2011 at 5:05 pm

AAaa it's millstream :shrugs:  you'd have to meet Scott.  I wonder how long you have to work there to "work off" that debt.  I lasted about three weeks.  I have no intention at this time of getting enhancements, though.  And their poles are the worst!  Brushed stainless steel. No grip!  Like I said, I didn't last very long there.

• marle777

March 13, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Thanks for the review Aviva. 🙂