StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Chrome X-pole for sale both 50mm and 45mm

• Chrome X-pole for sale both 50mm and 45mm

Posted by Chiffon on February 21, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am selling an X-pole that I bought in Oct 2009. I hardly used it since I’ve been spending most of my time at the studio and not a lot of time at home practicing, so this is a like new set. I have the complete (manual, carrying bags, dvd, tools,etc) 45mm pole AND the 50mm (A & B poles, adapter, and adjustor cover), so you can have both size poles since all the other pieces are universal. I originally bought the 45mm to work on more advanced hold type moves and then bought the 50mm pole pieces for spins. Basically you can set up whichever size you feel like using for the day https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif . I also have the heavy duty C-cup tools to take the pole apart.

I’d like to get the new bottom loading Xpert Pole, so I’d like to sell this whole set for $375 for pickup or delivery in the NYC/LI area. I paid almost $500 for everything. I am also willing to ship, but the buyer will have to pay for shipping.

BTW: for those of you that have the old X-pole, they sell an upgrade for the new bottom loading feature, however this will not have the new joint technology. I think it was about $175 when I called to ask about it.

Thanks!
    Chiffon

PJ Piglet Poles replied 14 years, 5 months ago 5 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Christie_22

April 13, 2010 at 7:45 pm

i was lookin at this…do you still have the 45……if so am i able to get just one and how much would the price be on that?????

• isisandshiva

April 13, 2010 at 10:02 pm

if Christie doesn’t buy the 45, how much do you want for just that?

• lazydaizy

April 14, 2010 at 4:06 am

Do you still have the 50mm?
    my email is mailto:stacy.levichev@gmail.com. please let me know =)
    -Stacy

• Chiffon

April 17, 2010 at 2:06 am

Oh my gosh guys. So sorry for the late reply! Been so busy lately. I would really like to sell the whole set together. If I sell the 45mm then I will just have set of 50mm poles, and vice versa. And I don’t know what to do with just the two poles and no base plates.

• PJ Piglet Poles

April 25, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Morning;

Is the set still available? I live in Toronto so you would have to set up shipping but at my cost of course. let me know.
    Thanks,
    Piglet. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_porc.gif

• Chiffon

April 26, 2010 at 12:50 am

The whole set is available, but shipping has to be pretty expensive for a 55 lb box. I checked on the Fed Ex website and using their calculator, it will be approximately $65 to deliver it by ground transportation. I don’t know if that includes any kind of insurance.

• PJ Piglet Poles

April 26, 2010 at 4:22 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. I have to figure out the exchange and insurance…sounds like it’s getting expensive. YIKES!

How would you like payment if I go ahead? Wire transfer, draft?…

Piglet

• Chiffon

May 3, 2010 at 12:59 am

Oh so sorry for the late reply. I think Paypal would be the best method.

• PJ Piglet Poles

May 18, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Chiffon, after much thought I’m going to have to pass on the Chrome poles. Thanks for your responses though.
    Best,

Piglet https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_porc.gif