StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Choreography House

• Choreography House

Posted by Cherished on January 23, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

Have any of you ever been to or know anyone whose been to the choreo House?

If you have (or if you know) do they provide living accomodations or do visitors make those arrangements seperately?

LucilleHighball replied 11 years, 3 months ago 6 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Ly Kieu Le

January 24, 2013 at 12:28 am

I've never been to The Choreography House but know some people who have trained there. They all said it's a great studio. I personally talked to Kelly Yvonne and she's really nice. I've never heard of the studio providing accommodations, but if you asked Kelly, maybe she could advise you on what to do. Are you coming to LA to learn pole dancing at The Choreography House?

• thelillinator

January 24, 2013 at 2:08 am

It’s not a house in the sense that people live there (though the studio is located within a live/work loft building). Sometimes people might spend the night but generally there are no accommodations provided. How long are you planning on visiting? Definitely contact the studio directly to see if there’s a place nearby they recommend or if they can work something out for you.

• Kelly Yvonne Productions

January 24, 2013 at 3:45 am

Hi Cherished,

When do you plan to visit? Our guests typically make separate living arrangements but, as thelillinator said, people have stayed a night or two, but it's as a last resort. There are, however, hotels located closeby!

Please e-mail us with additional questions are thechoreographyhouse@hotmail.com!

Sincerely,

Kelly Yvonne

• Cherished

January 24, 2013 at 9:47 am

@ Ly,

Yes I'd like to go to L.A and immerse myself in pole. It's something I've wanted to

do for a looong time and I finally have a chance coming up!

@Thelil I'm hoping to stay for a month. Thanks for the info.

@Kelly I'm not planning to visit until June/July but I wanted to start looking

into everything beforehand so I can have all the arrangements made when the time comes. 

I've already found a corporate furnished monthly rental on Chandler Blvd that looks like it might be an option. I will email you for more details since I do have a few more general q's.

Thank you ladies for your responses 🙂

• Cherished

January 24, 2013 at 10:24 am

Oh wait not Chandler, it's on McCormick

• Ly Kieu Le

January 24, 2013 at 11:28 am

@Cherished: That's a great decision to make! How far is it from the studio to the rental you're looking at on McCormick? I was planning to train with the Choreography House from January for few months but the plan didn't go through because I couldn't find any rentals close to the studio and have to come back to see my family in VN. June/July is my plan B. Maybe we can do it together? 🙂

• Cherished

January 24, 2013 at 11:39 am

@Ly, Yes let me know if you end up wanting to go in June/July 

Here is the link to the Corp. Housing 11059 McCormick Street, North Hollywood, Los Angeles, California 91601

http://execustay.com/furnished-apartments/north-hollywood/living-at-noho/index.php

Google Maps says it's 1 minute away!

I still will look into other living options around (if any) but at least it's a start 🙂

• Ly Kieu Le

January 24, 2013 at 11:50 am

@Cherished: The apartment looks great. Do you know how much is the monthly rent?

• Cherished

January 24, 2013 at 11:59 am

@Ly I'm gonna have to email to find out. I'll update when I know more 🙂

• Ly Kieu Le

January 24, 2013 at 12:01 pm

@Cherished: Thank you. Let me know. I'll update you with what I find as well. It feels wonderful to have a friend planning the same thing with you. I feel more motivation. 🙂

• monica kay

January 24, 2013 at 5:36 pm

i really like TCH.  i recommend getting there really early for the first time.  parking and location was confusing for me.  and i got towed once because i parked in the garage.  cost me over $300 to get my car back.  

• Ly Kieu Le

January 24, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Driving in the city is a nightmare. You drive around and around forever and finally you think you find a spot, you park there and when coming back, you see a ticket on your window. It happened to me before and since then I just take the train lol. Hopefully the train system is good in LA? If possible, I'm trying to look for a place within the walking distance from TCH.

• LucilleHighball

January 24, 2013 at 7:05 pm

I live right over there, and I know that there's a Metro station a block away. I would suggest taking advantage of the train.