StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Can’t get to my studio.. Looking for a fitness. Buddy

• Can’t get to my studio.. Looking for a fitness. Buddy

Posted by Quirkygrl16 on August 21, 2013 at 10:28 pm

So I won’t be going to classes for awhile so i figured now is the time to condition! I won’t be on a pole much until Christmas time, and wanted to work on my strength and flexibility . Anyone want to be my accountability buddy? We can do it together and share tips and ideas..

tigerlillies replied 10 years, 9 months ago 7 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • luvlee

August 22, 2013 at 1:03 am

You should join Flexines on Face Book! We meet a couple times a week in a private chat room to pole or stretch!

• Prplegrl10

August 22, 2013 at 7:18 am

Quirkygrl16- I am only able to make it to my studio once a week and have a pole at home but I can't seem to motivate myself at home to do more than try a move or 2 that I saw on here.  Not having someone tell me what to do is hard for me because I don't have "flow". What times do you usually work out?

Luvlee- is that a private facebook group?

• chemgoddess1

August 22, 2013 at 7:39 am

http://www.flexines.net/p/we-are.html

There were a bunch of people who would use the chat function on SV to meet throughout the week to stretch or practice.  This is basically that same group.

I would also suggest looking through the lessons here.  Veena has a 30 day conditioning and she tells you exactly what to do.  There are a lot of other stretching and conditioning videos on top of that.

• Dancing Paws

August 22, 2013 at 10:49 am

skype is also an option.

• calipolepixie

August 22, 2013 at 10:55 am

Flexines gather Tues, Thurs & Sun. Check out the Flexines FB page for times each week. Today, we are gathering @ 5 PST/7 CST/8 EST if anyone wants to join in…all levels are welcome. However, the Flexines chatroom does requires a password to get in, so message Flexines on FB for the password & log in info. You can also look up AdAstra who is Flexines administrator & message her for log in info. Hope to see you there today!

• Quirkygrl16

August 22, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Checking them out now !

• Quirkygrl16

August 22, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Ugh bummer I don’t have a compatible web cam

• tigerlillies

August 23, 2013 at 1:47 am

I have a stage and DVDs even beg yoga I have the same problem I have no motivation at home. I go to a studio once a week because of distance don’t go more and keep saying going to work on this and that but never do lol. If it’s ok with you I would like to see if we can be fitness buddies.