StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Calling all UK pole dancers!

• Calling all UK pole dancers!

Posted by TaraKarina on April 12, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Hi guy’s!
    I was contacted by a photographer (a very talented one at that) asking to take part in a photo shoot for a project he is working on, a series of lenticulars, lenticulars are motion panels i.e. you shoot a sequence of images and put them in a program, print them out and in conjunction with a special lens sheet you put over it – as one walks past the panel it plays the sequence.
    Unfortunately I cannot take part in this which is very annoying, but I wanted to offer somebody else the opportunity (things like this don’t come round very often)
    His name is Derrick Santini, He has worked with Lady Gaga, Lilly Allen, Duffy, Rihanna, Jay-z… the list goes on.
    The shoot is at the end of April in London.
    What I said I would do for him is ask you guys, and collect your YT sites so he can see how you move, if he likes you – He will contact you!
    So ladies in the UK, if you think you can make it and are interested please leave your urls so I can pass them on.

Tara xx

TaraKarina replied 14 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • onepinkprincess

April 13, 2010 at 8:45 am

Wow Tara what a great opportunity I’m gonna pass this message onto my instructor and see what she says as I think this may be something she’d like. Thanks for posting!

Cxxx

• loopielou

April 14, 2010 at 8:28 am

I also know a few people who may be interested in this. Is it a specific look he is after? Is he wanting a dancer or a trickster or abit of both?

• LilM

April 14, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Hey Tara Sounds like fun – who do i post the clips too?

Em x

• TaraKarina

April 15, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Heya,

onepinkprincess – Thankyou I’ve been asking about also nobody seems to have any YT video’s of themselves though raaa!
    Loopielou – I believe his after a graceful movement with nice poses as it’s more of a movement piece
    LilM – If you just post your YT url here I’ll pass it on to him so he can see

xxx

BTW if anyone else is interested PLEASE add urls!
    xxx