StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Bulky body from doing the pole??

• Phoenix Hunter

April 17, 2017 at 12:37 am

Honestly I get so sick of hearing how women are afraid gaining muscle, and other women and men talking about how they don’t like women with too much muscle. You’re never really gonna be perfect or good enough by society’s standards. You can only examine what you are and are not happy with yourself. If you gain too much muscle and don’t like it then your only option is lose muscle mass. I guess you can do that by inactivity? I dunno. For me, I refuse quit moving in fear of gaining muscle. I refuse to cage myself like tender veal. This whole thread is sad. Sorry to sound so negative. I sat in my break room at work one day while my coworkers criticized the body of a another coworker who is a bodybuilder. They were bitching about how she was too muscular. The women bitching – one is obese and the other one is underweight and has the muscle mass of a 4 year old who couldn’t tear their way out of a paper bag. Yet no one is rude enough to talk shit about their bodies. Nope. I told them I liked her muscles and would love to look like that. I’m sure my bodybuilder coworker doesn’t flash pictures of them on her phone and bitch about how she would not want to look like them. But I digress.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 17, 2017 at 12:44 am

“the muscle mass of a 4 year old who couldn’t tear their way out of a paper bag.” LOL

Yeah, I’ve heard everything from I’m too skinny to be careful, you’re starting to look like a man. F U buddy. We all both men and woman come in lot’s of shapes and sizes. I use to wish I had a short muscular body, I just liked how it looked, but now I display my string bean(ness) proudly.

We work hard as pole dancers and no matter what shape our body takes we are awesome.

• LatinPoler

April 17, 2017 at 3:49 am

I have a muscular body and I’m proud of it. It’s not perfect, but for me, it’s a proof of my fitness and exercise throughout my life. It is easier to have a non muscular, soft body, than a toned, muscular one. I was muscular before I started pole dancing. Maybe my arms and abs have a tad more definition, but I don’t think pole dancing has made a great difference. But it has made a great difference in my mind and body awarenesss. Maybe I’m being positive about my body thanks to pole dancing.

• Sacred Geometry

April 17, 2017 at 6:19 am

Pole and yoga have made me proud to be a fit lady. People ask me if I run, if I’m a dancer, if I’m a ballerina, or if I do crossfit. This wonderful world covers that spectrum and then some! What a great deception! No one guesses the answer and it’s a hoot!!!!

Page 3 of 3