StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Boudoir

• chemgoddess1

April 20, 2011 at 1:16 pm

OK, so I am giong to say it….you have incredibly sexy lips!!  Like WOW!

There is a photographer in town that I would LOVE to sit with but I just cannot for the life of me justify the cost.  Looks like it was fun, though.

• Jenn PoleLush

April 20, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Those are STUNNING! I agree with Chem..your lips are pure sex-rawrhttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_eek.gif

• Veena

Administrator
    April 20, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Oh wow I really do love all of them! Thanks for sharing.https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif

• nymphdancer

April 20, 2011 at 2:08 pm

for whatever reason it isn't letting me see them 🙁

I'm doing a Pinup girl shoot on Friday!

• Sair

April 20, 2011 at 2:41 pm

GORGEOUS photos!!! 🙂

the dark study type room is spot on for this!

• TrixieLovett

April 20, 2011 at 5:14 pm

HOT HOT HOT!!!  LOVE THEM! Thanks so much for sharing!!

• Hotpinksugar

April 21, 2011 at 1:05 am

you look lovely & hot! great pics

• Sam I am

April 21, 2011 at 9:39 am

Beautiful pics! Love them!

• heathalynne

April 21, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Hehe *blushes* Thanks, ladies! -=D The shoot was definitely one of the best experiences of my life. Loved every moment. 🙂

@chem – I hear you about costs! Most charge an arm and a leg, plus extras. Been wanting to do DivaVoom but total would be $1100ish. Sachi’s not that bad though. Intro $650 and includes the DVD and photo book.

@nymph – Try again. I resaved the settings. Have fun this Friday! Pinup shoots look fun!

@sari – Yes! Love this location. The homeowner is an amazing artist. Very unique.

• amy

April 21, 2011 at 12:50 pm

pretty shots! if you're interested in divavoom, heather stumpf is a close personal friend and i always organize a day of shoots directly with her when she's in nyc…. a CD of your unedited shots (all my shots on SV from the last shoot i did are unedited, you don't need much with good lighting) generally 150 frames for a 30 min shoot– plus her sit fee is half of the $1100 you quoted.

• Sam I am

April 21, 2011 at 1:06 pm

How long does a session like that take? And do your bring your own wardrobe? I have wanted to do a session like this but have been to chicken

• nymphdancer

April 21, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Sam a lot of that will vary by photographer and by type of shoot. The guy I'm going to does Pinup and Boudoir. A shoot for one person is 500, 2 people is 400 each (you each get your own time and then some together) or "parties" for 275 each 3 or more people. for the first two types of shoots you get your hair and make up done then about 2 hours of shooting (after hair and make-up is done) with about 6 outfit changes. You bring clothes he has props there. for the parties you only get 2 changes of clothes. You get an on line gallery and a book of about 30 pics. you can buy whatever else you want. If you want a dvd of all the the images along with unlimited ability to use them (as long as he gets photo credit ) for anything you want to do, publicity whatever its 150 extra. But that is just my photographer……and my shoot is tomorrow! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and I still can't see her pics, it keeps telling me I need to sign in.

• heathalynne

April 21, 2011 at 3:49 pm

@amy – Interesting! So she gives free unedited CDs? I was always hesitant with DV b/c sitting fee is $450, then CD was $650, through S. 🙁 She takes gorgeous shots! May take up your offer sometime in the future.

@Sam I am – This one session was 2 hours and kept 80 good shots. Although typically, boudoir sessions are 30-60 minutes. No chicken, just go! LOL! I brought my own wardrobe. Had the victorian corset made on etsy, lace waist shaper from a local boutique, then made the mini tutu and silk organza veil myself. The black outfit was from VS. Boots from my pole stash. Dress shirt and tie were my husband's. Makeup done at a MAC store. Free if you buy $50 worth of products… #36 sultress lashes, body foundation, and sponges, which you need anyway. Hair, luckily is a close friend of mine, who came to the shoot and assisted.

@nymphdancer – LOL that's so weird! Can you see it on the photog's website? Half of them are there. <a href="http://www.sachiphoto.com">www.sachiphoto.com</a&gt; > main gallery > galleries > ether – boudoir. And yup, those are the regular options with boudoir companies but almost twice the price in my area. You got a good package! Are you gonna get the DVD and privileges?

• heathalynne

April 21, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Oops. http://www.sachiphoto.com > main gallery > galleries > ether – boudoir

• nymphdancer

April 21, 2011 at 4:46 pm

my computer doesn't want me to see them it would appear…

Yes i got the dvd with all the priviledges. I actually booked with someone else and before his prices went up so it was 350 for the shoot including the book of images he makes and 150 for the DVD so 500 total, including hair and makeup being done there at the place, in general he shoots about 6 outfits in about 2 hours.

here is his site, not that it helps many people on here since I'm in KY but anyone wants to come here and have pics done they can pole jam with me after!

http://www.boudoirlouisville.com/index.html#/home/

Page 1 of 2