StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Birthday Dance

• Birthday Dance

Posted by JoleneBell on December 4, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Okay ladies, the hubby has requested a dance for his birthday. I’ll be doing lap and pole, two songs max I think. Any tips are invited! I have watched the lap dance lessons on here and there are some great ideas!

Veena replied 8 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • MercedesA

December 8, 2015 at 4:53 pm

I would suggest warming him up with a pole routine and then transitioning into the lap dance as opposed to switching between the two. Keep the pole work basic and be sure to do a lot of floorwork. Eye contact is a good way to make it hot.

When it comes time for the lap dance, I would start with sexy floorwork a few feet away from him for a bit, then slink over, place your hands on his knees and rub up, then back down his thigh to brace yourself to stand bent over him and wiggling your butt. After that it’s always a hit with the guys if you gently touch his inner thigh with your leg. I feel like I’m just choreographing right now lol. You can do whatever you’d like, but those are a couple ideas! I’ll try to find my favorite Youtube videos for lapdances, too! Btw I see you’re in Minnesota! What studio do you go to?

• MercedesA

December 8, 2015 at 9:39 pm

Also, just happened to think about this -depending on when his birthday is, you could take the Santa Baby workshop at my studio and use the routine at home. The instructors are really good about helping customize performances based on your comfort and ability.

• Veena

Administrator
    December 9, 2015 at 4:33 am

I agree with pole first then lap dance! Keep in mind that most guys are just excited to have you dance for them, or should I say on them, lol, so don’t stress too much about doing it “right”.

• Veena

Administrator
    December 9, 2015 at 4:34 am

Oh, if you didn’t want to pole (not sure if the pole can be placed somewhere private) you could do chair work too before having him sit for a lap dance! There are a bunch of new lessons for chair!