StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Best investment ever!!

• Best investment ever!!

Posted by TatianaSD on April 11, 2015 at 8:32 am

Been out of pole for about 1 year…I got sick and tired of all the drama, gossip, clicks and bs from the studios in my area, I just don’t understand why these adult women are so hateful and harmful to one another!! So before I ended up getting arrested or in a worst situation, I decided to quit and just workout at a regular gym to stay in shape and healthy. I lived in a small 2 bedroom apartment and I had no place to put up my pole :(. Well 4 month ago we purchased a beautiful 5 bedroom house and I claimed the formal dining room/ living room as my pole room and now I have both my 45mm brass and chrome poles up and spinning!! Unfortunatly during my pole break I became sick, had some major health issues and lost all of my upper body strength. I tried doing some tricks and spins but I was so scared to injured myself, so I decided to start as a newbie again.. Thank God for SV!! I was a non-paying member for 5 years but I took advantage of the $79.00 yearly membership, signed up yesterday and last night I started with the basic :). It feels good to know that I can pole again from the comfort of my home, at any time I want and not have to deal with all the bs!! I completely forgot that everyone here is so supportive and friendly, it feels like a pole true family!!

Pretty Pixie replied 9 years, 1 month ago 7 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • dustbunny

April 11, 2015 at 10:34 pm

You should try Veena’s 30 day take off. It’s a great way to come back to pole. 😊

• Veena

Administrator
    April 11, 2015 at 11:00 pm

Welcome back to pole! That’s so exciting you’ve got a great space now!!!!!!👏👏

• TatianaSD

April 12, 2015 at 11:47 am

Thanks!! Posted some pics…I love waking up and seeing my mini pole room 🙂 always puts a smile on my face!!

• grayeyes

April 12, 2015 at 9:08 pm

It’s beautiful, enjoy!

• Neesy118

April 12, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Your room is beautiful. Love the lights! It’s definitely a place you’re gonna love poling in

• TatianaSD

April 14, 2015 at 2:16 pm

Thanks!! 🙂

• Sabina Rex

April 15, 2015 at 10:11 pm

You had the same problem with studios too? A lot of them? Good to know im not the only one. Did you feel excluded and like they were being mean to you, or just bored Hearing gossip when you are trying to work out?

• Pretty Pixie

April 16, 2015 at 6:33 am

Your pole room looks super fun, you’ll def enjoy working out in there! I’ve found studioveena to be the best “studio” for me and Veena a wonderful and safety conscious instructor, allowing me to learn at my own pace, with people I like to be around, and very encouraging to boot. It really is a great investment in yourself. Happy poling!