StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Bad news 😢 disk herniation diagnose an need a bit motivation

• PoleAdventures

November 30, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Oh what I forgot 🙂

I bought myself some Aura Heels 💖 To stay motivated in this time I start again 😍😍
    I will upload a video tomorrow. They are so beautiful 😊

• Phoenix Hunter

December 3, 2016 at 6:28 pm

I’m glad to hear you are doing a little bit better! 🙂

• emmasculator

December 3, 2016 at 8:59 pm

YESS!! Shoes make everything better! When I bought my pair of AuraHeels, I had just moved and felt super isolated. Then I bought dem glowly delights and remembered that I was a bad ass bitch…and then life didn’t seem so bad! Wishing you a speedy speedy recovery!! Very happy to hear that you are making progress.

• TaraLee

December 4, 2016 at 8:11 pm

I hope things are starting to feel better! Healing vibes!!

• luuy1219

June 8, 2021 at 8:43 am

Hello, I’m not sure if ajudo-me will reply me now but I’m currently having some neck problems, I’ve been going to the chiropractor and he says it’s because one side of my back is stronger than the other due to not training on both sides and sue to the situation now I’m only able to do an MRI in a few weeks but I’m just wondering what exactly was the herniated disc symptoms you had? I feel very tight neck and soreness and some muscle spams that goes down my shoulder and biceps. I don’t feel week it’s more of a not being able to move because it’s really sore. If anyone can let me know, I’ve been so anxious lately 😖

Page 2 of 2