StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions BadKitty Nudes – seeking DeepV beige (Medium)

• BadKitty Nudes – seeking DeepV beige (Medium)

Posted by LyraPole on May 1, 2018 at 4:16 pm

Ive been looking EVERYWHERE for a DeepV beige bad kitty top (part of their nudes series) but it has been out of stock for what seems like forever. Anyone have one to sell? or a lead on one? I’ll pay shipping from just about anywhere bc I need it for a competition!

LyraPole replied 6 years ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • LyraPole

May 1, 2018 at 4:18 pm

this is the top I’m looking for. Or something VERY similar. I have the bottoms already so it would need to match at least decently (and I’m only using it to create the nude effect so the sparkly ones from other brands, while pretty, would not work)

• polegramma

May 1, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Try Artista apparel, they have something similar in “skin tones” artistaapparel.com look under the “classics” tab.

• MdawWat

May 1, 2018 at 9:16 pm

Dragonfly Brand has nude in the Xenia top that I consoled myself with when I was unable to get the Bad Kitty nudes either. I don’t have the Bad Kitty to compare it too so I don’t know how well it would match.

• MsBKitty

May 11, 2018 at 4:44 pm

@LyraPole, what size are you looking for? I think we still have XS/S in Beige available. http://www.badkitty.com/deep-v-racer-back.html

• LyraPole

May 11, 2018 at 5:23 pm

I need a M/L 🙁 thank you for the response tho!